UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'm not that big a fan of her, but I think Namorita would look great alongside all the other minimates. :)

Now, I'm probably the ONLY person who prefers Zatanna's superhero costume to her magician outfit. I have nothing against fishnets, but whenever I see her standing beside Black Canary I start thinking the JLA is running a brothel. :lol:

post-2001-1219447116_thumb.jpg

Oh, and here's one I forgot to post!

Crimson Avenger:

post-2001-1219447321_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

That's a pretty good idea, Havoc. I loved Scarface. I'll try to get on that one.

This next one took me quite a while. I've always hated Lady Deathstrike's brown costume even though I think Barry Windsor-Smith created it (and he's awesome!). I can't stand her minimate. However, they changed it recently in the "Messiah" storyline and it completely rocks! Check it out:

post-2001-1219463634_thumb.jpg

Oh, and here's Tempest/Aqualad:

post-2001-1219463721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

My best friend's girlfriend dressed up for him in this once. :P

Princess Leia:

post-2001-1219505420_thumb.jpg

Lucky him. :D Nice design!

very nice new entries chaz. i plan on using more than ten of theses desgins (if you dont mind) for customs!

i was planning on making a rachel summers in her green and yellow costume, any plans on a design for that one?

Like I've said before, anybody is more than welcome to steal my designs...I can't make them myself because I don't have the patience or money and it's a treat to see them actually made. Let me know when you're finished with one, though...I'd love to see them.

First of all, I want to say I felt REALLY guilty doing this. No one wants to see someone self destruct, and I'm happy that she's been doing better lately. That said...I just couldn't resist. :devil:

post-2001-1219937256_thumb.jpg

Nice dude. Now do a Janet Jackson Super Bowl variant. :biggrin: