UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a teenager, I loved the Dragonlance series of fantasy novels...and even though I feel as though I've "graduated" to more mature series such as George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Fire and Ice" series (My very fave fantasy series) and Terry Goodkind's "Richard Rahl" books...the Dragonlance characters will always have a fond place in my heart.

Here are some of the Heroes of the Lance:

Tanis Half-Elven, Sturm Brightblade, Raistlin Majere

post-2001-1223063632_thumb.jpg

Laurana was one of the characters who changed the most in the series. She started out as this frail, dainty princess, but by the end of the second book she was a hardened fighter who had witnessed the death of a close friend and gone into battle knowing that she could have died and yet came out stronger for it. She started out as a sheltered, spoiled character and ended up being a person of strength and character...I just loved her for it! :wub:

post-2001-1223138023_thumb.jpg

For Kitiara, I wanted to show her crooked smile that has been referred to in the books and also that in her Dragon Highlord armor, you cannot tell that she's a woman.

post-2001-1223153259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

Here are three more Soul Calibur characters,

Setsuka, The Apprentice, Hilde

post-2001-1223424067_thumb.jpg

Nice as always! i've never played any Soul Caliber games (<expects lots of hate for that! :sweat: ) but the 'mates would be incredible to have!

Just one question. I know that Vader and Yoda are in 4 on certain platforms, but was the Apprentice in it? I am so not sure.

Two-Face, The Apprentice is a playable character at least in the Xbox 360 version. He's unlocked after you win with Yoda in arcade mode.

Aha! that, my friend, i was not aware of. Either way, i still have to buy IV; all of my friends have said Soul Caliber is an awesome series, so i might pick it up for Christmas. Good thing my little brother has an X-Box! ;)