UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Crippler...I was never that familiar with Firestorm (I know that the version I did was a different person from the one I remember, though). I always considered him A list just the same...He has a very visual costume.

My Xbox 360 died yesterday. Curses to Microsoft! :angry: I've read that the 3 rings of death aren't that hard to fix yourself...but whether I send it back or attempt to open the thing up and tinker with...it's still a pain for a lazy mofo like me! Anyhow, I had just been getting into the new Soul Caliber game which is my second favorite fighting game besides Dead or Alive... So I think I may design some of those.

Here's Mitsurigi (sp?):

post-2001-1219158497_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Crippler...I was never that familiar with Firestorm (I know that the version I did was a different person from the one I remember, though). I always considered him A list just the same...He has a very visual costume.

My Xbox 360 died yesterday. Curses to Microsoft! :angry: I've read that the 3 rings of death aren't that hard to fix yourself...but whether I send it back or attempt to open the thing up and tinker with...it's still a pain for a lazy mofo like me! Anyhow, I had just been getting into the new Soul Caliber game which is my second favorite fighting game besides Dead or Alive... So I think I may design some of those.

Don't tinker with it yourself. If you try to do anything, microsoft wont accept it back. Just send it off to them while you can.

Iceman is one of the few X-Men I haven't bought yet...I feel they could have added a little more to him like they did with Human Torch...anyway here's my design:

post-2001-1219280274_thumb.jpg

Silver Samurai:

post-2001-1219280318_thumb.jpg

Northstar and Aurora, I've done their classic costumes and I hate to say it (because I like classic versions 90% of the time), but I really think I liked the costume Northstar wore in the X-Men better. Maybe I'll do that and the short-haired version of Aurora some time.

post-2001-1219280475_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1219280492_thumb.jpg

I'd buy Sin City mates in a heartbeat Also The Medusa and Silver Samurai. Good work on them all.

Me, too. You're avatar is of Nancy and that is the character I would want most. B)

Banshee was difficult, I'm not as pleased with him:

post-2001-1219416930_thumb.jpg

However, I kinda like the way Puck turned out. They should make an even smaller scale for characters like him:

post-2001-1219417011_thumb.jpg