UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk Movie thread

Amazing.JL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them, though the head seems a little small in a few of those images.

This seems to happen to Hulk a lot.

I also like the fact that Hulk's pants have pockets. Because Hulk needs pockets to hold his driver's licence and bus pass.

The pockets are for his Hostess Fruit Pies!

hulk3.jpg

v2hulk05.jpg

From this trailer anyway, the plot looks pretty simple. Gov't accidentally creates Hulk, Gov't on purpose creates Abomination as a weapon, Abomination goes out of control, Hulk has to stop Abomination. I really hope there's more to the story than that. I do like the effects!

I would rather it was a fin head style abomination as well but that hulk looks 100% better than last time

Agreed and you're not kidding. The Hulk looks a lot better.

Gotta say, I'm really looking forward to this one!! (Why is it that Marvel seems to 'get it' when it comes to making movies about their characters? DC really falls short for me in almost every attempt.)

We won't mention the god awful Captain America and Punisher films :P

But this along with Iron Man are shaping up into absolutely must see films for me...

Hey everybody, check out this link. Here you will find eleven scenes from the Incredible Hulk trailer explained in detail from director Louis Leterrier. The great news is that the final slug-fest between the Hulk and the Abomination will last 26 MINUTES!!! He says that the 2 gamma giants wreak MASSIVE amounts of damage upon New York city and that there are causualties (at the hands of the Abomination). I am so psyched to see this movie now! :hulk:

Incredible Hulk Trailer Explanation.

03132008133754rz1.jpg

03132008133925ee3.jpg

Still not liking Abomination.

Wow, I like Abomination here. I have never really liked the Lizard look for the character, it looks too much like a certain Spider-Man enemy that we all know and love to hate. On the other hand, this guy has an unique look that we have never really seen before and implements the nature of the name Abomination in true form. I think the design here is great.

Oh, and on the trailer, HELL YES! They did this one really well. If I didn't know that this was Hulk in advance, I wouldn't have until they showed the Abomination. Very good trailer.

• 1 month later...

New Hulk theatrical trailer is up. I like it way more than the first one, and I really dig that they are going to reference the original "Lonely Man" theme song from the TV show (you can hear part of it at the very end). The Hulk really is a sad, tragic character, and that theme reflects that brilliantly.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/th...rediblehulk/hd/

For those who might not be familiar:

Edited by karamazov80

Man, I am just not liking this movie at all. I know I'm gona take flack for this, but not only do I not like the hulk at all (one of the worst Marvel characters IMHO) but this movie, to me, doesn't look any better than the first one.