UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Silence of the Lambs announced at DST

Sweet baby Jesus! These look freakin' amazing! I hope that agent Starling and BB come equipped with their respective handguns. Is it me or do both Hannibals and BB look like they're gonna have sculpted heads "a la" Doc Brown?

P.S: Sweet news about Platoon and the rest of the Man With No Name trilogy. What other goodies from MGM can we expect?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the moth, but I don't like the expression on angry Dr. Lecter. In fact, I don't remember him looking angry at all in the Silence of the Lambs. He always seemed so... unpassionate. I would have rather had Buffalo Bill's victim instead. With lotion and basket! Also Bill needs the puppy. Put calm Lecter's head on the prison suit and then make a Catherine Baker Martin. Can I get an AMEN!

Chuck talked about this a bit at Multiverse Meet-up at SDCC 2007. Apparently, they won't be able to make that infamous mask they strapped to Lector's face when they transported him because of some issues with the company that originally made it. Strange...but true. Unless they got the issues worked out.

Honestly, that would be a deal breaker for me. I hope they have figured out some way to release that accessory.

wait one minute. Platoon minimates? One step closer to my Men At Work movie diorama!!!!! :banana:

That will be the one and only emoticon in my typing, ever. Buffalo Bill is the mate that excites me the most, as he was my favorite part of the movie. He got some of the best lines, that's for sure. Plus, he'll later reform and become a police captain on Monk. lol That crazy Bill and his disguises....

The accescories that come with Hannibal are pretty exciting as well, Joker is going into that straight jakcet the very second i get it.

Does anyone else think Clarice looks like Scully from X-Files?

It's the inscrutable blank facial expression and basic women's work attire. The face screams "I will not show any reaction, I will not show that I'm freaking the hell out..." something that both women had happen fairly often. And women's business suits are very similar-pretty much a nun's outfit minus the habit.

I want to remind myself of what a custom WW4M jailbird minimate looks like. Hopefully that will keep me focused on not committing crime. I will buy quite a few sets of these for custom work. I hope the mask rumors are not true...

Kind of makes me wish they offered a flesh face mask for when Hannibal is in the ambulance. That would be dope.

Hot Snot these look terrific!! I'll definatly be getting several of these for customizing uses for sure, gurney, jumpsuit and straight jacket for the Joker for sure!. plus it gives me the perfect reason to finally get around to watching this flick....dont get me wrong I have seen most of it but never got around to seeing it all....but I will now!

Jeff of the Minis

oh and I am totally gonna have to have hannibal the cannibal leading the zombies on a late night feeding frenzy!!

:jawdrop: this is so cool!!!!! i;ve been looking foward to the little guys since i saw that poster last year!!!!!! i loved this movie. hannable lector is the geartest homicidal maniac of all time and he looks soooo cool in that straght jacket. :woot:

as a matter of fact scully was based off of jodie fosters Clarice Starlin in silence of the lambs. she is acually what inspired chris carter (craetor of x-files) to make scully the way she is. plus in one of the episodes jodie foster make a guest apperance as a talking tatoo. :geek:

:jawdrop: this is so cool!!!!! i;ve been looking foward to the little guys since i saw that poster last year!!!!!! i loved this movie. hannable lector is the geartest homicidal maniac of all time and he looks soooo cool in that straght jacket. :woot:

as a matter of fact scully was based off of jodie fosters Clarice Starlin in silence of the lambs. she is acually what inspired chris carter (craetor of x-files) to make scully the way she is. plus in one of the episodes jodie foster make a guest apperance as a takling tatoo. :geek:

NERD :P

I hate those sculpted heads though. Hate em.

who you calling nerd B)

I think even posting on this forum qualifies us as nerds. Nerd pride-quick everyone make the "live long and prosper" sign with their fingers! It's the nerd version of the black power salute (amoungst my nerd herd anyways).

Buffalo Bill is the mate that excites me the most, as he was my favorite part of the movie. He got some of the best lines, that's for sure. Plus, he'll later reform and become a police captain on Monk. lol That crazy Bill and his disguises....

It never crossed my mind that that was the same actor, but now that I see their faces in my mind. . .wow! C'mon Brian Cox Lector variant!

who you calling nerd B)

I think even posting on this forum qualifies us as nerds. Nerd pride-quick everyone make the "live long and prosper" sign with their fingers! It's the nerd version of the black power salute (amongst my nerd herd anyways).

Speak for yourself... Nerd herd... *Tut* Send her off to the Nunnery now to stop the corruption of the poor wee soul! B)

Although if any proof of nerd status is needed, go check out the 'Do you carry a minimate with you at all times' thread *shudders*

T.

who you calling nerd B)

I think even posting on this forum qualifies us as nerds. Nerd pride-quick everyone make the "live long and prosper" sign with their fingers! It's the nerd version of the black power salute (amongst my nerd herd anyways).

Speak for yourself... Nerd herd... *Tut* Send her off to the Nunnery now to stop the corruption of the poor wee soul! B)

Although if any proof of nerd status is needed, go check out the 'Do you carry a minimate with you at all times' thread *shudders*

T.

Hey, that's my thread, and now I have Baltar on me... NERD AND PROUD!

GET TIMBO!

i can't imagine what the Platoon MiniMates will look like... :ermm:

Everytime I try to imagine what they look like I always see a Dragon Mini Veronica figure... <_<

It was kinda weird i went to blockbuster to get the Family Guy:Blue Harvest and I saw both Silence Of The Lambs and Hannibal.