Video Game Discussion

neolego

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats why im doing legendary online with a group of friends.. yeah may take us a bit longer but ohh soooo worth it

Sign me up that sounds like fun :)

T.

yeah same...ill have to but a live card tommorrow...when i pick it up!!!!!

hey what target you reserve yours at tbt?

I will be playing on Heroic. I've gotten pretty good at Halo 1 and 2 and they say if you are good or decent with 1 and 2 you should probably start on Heroic because they dumbed down normal a bit for 1st time players.

I will however, be playing on Legendary when we play Co-Op - it's the only way to play with a group of guys!!

Bad news though, I can't get the game today............... :(. Actually, I have a very important meeting to attend tonight and won't be home until late. And, because I know myself, if I do get the game today then I will be up until 6am tomorrow morning playing. So, in order to save my job, I'm going to wait and pick up the game tomorrow morning............this is going to be the LONGEST day of my life , but I'm taking Thursday off :D. neo

lol @ Dante

Well, as I was browsing my dashboard last night I noticed EVERY friend that I had online was playing Halo 3. It was a sad night. However, I picked the game up on the way to work this morning and I will be leaving early today to get home and Play. I CAN'T WAIT!!

So, for the owners/players of the game here, why don't you share some insight to out growing fan base. What do you like, what do you not, what do you thing ??!?!?! neo

lol @ Dante

Well, as I was browsing my dashboard last night I noticed EVERY friend that I had online was playing Halo 3. It was a sad night. However, I picked the game up on the way to work this morning and I will be leaving early today to get home and Play. I CAN'T WAIT!!

So, for the owners/players of the game here, why don't you share some insight to out growing fan base. What do you like, what do you not, what do you think ??!?!?! neo

well,first off,im DanteMustDieX on uh xboxlive so yeah

but i personally like the screen shots....

So, for the owners/players of the game here, why don't you share some insight to out growing fan base. What do you like, what do you not, what do you thing ??!?!?! neo

Hmmm about 7/9's through the single player game, not touched multiplayer yet ( I want to play through the campaign solo first which I should be done with tonight) but...

I must admit I'm not impressed.

Gameplay, well it's halo exactly as it's been before... I don't really need to say anymore!

Graphics, these feel old xbox, the levels look pretty sometimes BUT they really should have made an effort with the geometry especially when indoors it feels like it's just HD last gen and they could have done a better job with the anti-aliasing, the jaggys just make it look ugly sometimes.

Video editor, I used it once in campaign mode and it's not that exciting, there's no rewind or clip editing on the campaign mode so if you want to find something a long way into the video and skip past it then you have to start all over, which frankly sucks. :|

Also I had a death for no reason about 6 minutes into the single player campaign, I went to the video editor thingy and ran it again to see if there was a reason why it happened and nope nothing I could see. Not a good start.

Other than that I'm having a reasonable amount of fun and will let you know my online thoughts soon.

T.

I went to my friends to play it today.

We started on multiplayer, naturally, and to tell the truth I wasn't all that impressed.

Then we hit the forge and let me tell you, that was freaking awesome! It's so much fun. I can't wait to experiment.

Then we spent the next 7 hours playing through campaign on normal mode. Honestly, it is freaking awesome. I loved it! The plot was slick and gameplay and graphics were amazing. The Brutes didn't put up as much of a fight as I thought they would but hey.

New vehicles such as the Brute Chopper and Hornet add so much more to gameplay. I didn't understand the ending?

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED!

Did Chief die? If so how?

Can someone clear that up either in a spoiler box or PM.

But yeah, I can't wait to get this for myself.

Alright... I finished the game on Heroic.

I'll admit the story doesn't really "take off" til the end and like previous rumours lvl 8 is... Aggrivating.

However, lvl 9 (the final level) is BLOWS MY MIND!!!!

Most fun level EVER.

My friends and I replayed it OVER AND OVER.

Timbo, there is a rewind and clippers. Bungie goes in depth on their website you should check it out.

I'm a little disapppointed at the length of the campaign, especially with how awesome the metagame/campaign scoring is. With the skulls it ends up being an arcade shoot 'em blast!

Oh and Dan, funny story. The first time we beat the last level one of crew lagged out and the cinematics ended randomly. Oh the AGONY!!!! All I'll say is the end of the game is very satisfying. Good work Bungie.

I loved the last level. There were three of us on the one console, swapping controls at deaths.

I was the best driver and my other two mates kept spinning out of control. It took us so many attempts to get to the end, but it was way fun and well worth it.

When I get my own 360 I'll play campaign with you sometime Nestle. We never seem to be at the same time, probably cos of the time difference.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole campaign. The equipment adds an extra bit of something that I loved greatly. Those bubble shields are freaking awesome. This campaign is miles better than Halo 2 and in my opinion above the standard of Halo: Combat Evolved.

9/10 for campaign mode.

I'll judge the multiplayer when I play it in greater detail.

Timbo, there is a rewind and clippers. Bungie goes in depth on their website you should check it out.

Nope... there's not, Not for campaign as I said in my previous post ;)

Multiplayer YES -Campaign NO, apparently it didn't work properly so they left it out of Campaign, another single player short cut ... thanks Bungie B)

T.

p.s. I'm just about to start Level 8 wish me luck ;)

I loved the last level. There were three of us on the one console, swapping controls at deaths.

I was the best driver and my other two mates kept spinning out of control. It took us so many attempts to get to the end, but it was way fun and well worth it.

When I get my own 360 I'll play campaign with you sometime Nestle. We never seem to be at the same time, probably cos of the time difference.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole campaign. The equipment adds an extra bit of something that I loved greatly. Those bubble shields are freaking awesome. This campaign is miles better than Halo 2 and in my opinion above the standard of Halo: Combat Evolved.

9/10 for campaign mode.

I'll judge the multiplayer when I play it in greater detail.

for neo

no,cheif does not die in the end cortana says oh cheif i thought id lost you too,then he says a stupid speach and say wake me when you need me and goes in to cryo tube....quite ironic

Neo DO NOT READ DAnte's post!!!

Dante, that was for Dan!!!

It's a SPOILER!!!!!!! :o

Dan, my favorite thing is Hog driving, so when it comes down to that level... Well everyone else ends up watching me do tricks. ;)

Oh, my bad Timbo...

You're right. :D

Does anyone know if the guitar from Guitar Hero on the PS2 can be used on the Xbox 360 version of Guitar Hero 3?

A friend has the first and is looking to get 3 on his 360 instead, but weighing up the cost of possibly needingto buy a new guitar as well.

Any links to somewhere that will know are also appreciated. I really don't know where is good to look for this sort of thing.

Thanks folks,

Jo

Dude, the answer to all of your questions - EVER - can be found at one of the greatest Gamesites ever: Gamefaq.com.

Short answer, No, because you have to have an Xbox Guide button built in, which the PS2 model doesn't have.

Source: PS2 Guitar on 360

Hope that helps. neo