UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

A friend of mine bought it and loved it.

But this close to Halo I don't hear anything people are saying about other games.

What do you think Neo? (Of Halo 2)

You on the Arbiter's level?

Sidenote: The other armour types in Halo 3 are unlocked through getting achievements.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude, Nestle, I'm loving Halo 2. Overall I think Halo 1 was better, but the Dual Weilding is worth it for me, I love getting two Brute Pistols and going to town. I do wish I was still able to pimp smack the buy guys without losing one of the guns, but oh well, it's all good! neo

I love getting two Brute Pistols and going to town.

Brute Pistols? Do you mean Brute Plasma Rifles?

Try Plasma Rifle/SMG. Start firing the Plasma Rifle first. The Plasma Rifle cuts through the enemy shields and can hit from further, then the SMG bullets will finish an enemy.

Once I was in the smallcorridor on Sanctuary when 3 enemies came through one side, and I got a Triple with this combo. It's one of my favs.

Ok so I'm easily swayed by peer pressure... I pre-ordered Halo3.

I was in target and lookng at DVD's and games etc and they have the minifigures I posted a link too earlier if you preorder.

So yeah I'll see you online and you can use me as cannon fodder at the end of the month :)

T.

I was in target and lookng at DVD's and games etc and they have the minifigures I posted a link too earlier if you preorder.

So yeah I'll see you online and you can use me as cannon fodder at the end of the month :)

T.

hey we can atleast do the coop story mode inbetween sessions of murdering you

T.

Woo Hoo!!

Yay Timbo!! :biggrin:

What VAsh says is true tho. Can't beat 4 player online coop. ;)

Yeah, the Brute Plasma Rifles are fun Neo... Just gotta be careful not to overheat 'em. I sometimes use one Plasma Rifle & 1 Brute Plasma Rifle just for that reason.

Sadly what Dan says is also true tho, You've gotta learn the "lingo." In Halo 2 it's not bad cause there are only 2 Brute guns (The Plasma Rifle and Brute Shot). In H3 however we'll also see the Brute Spikers, Brute Mauler, Brute Gravity Hammer, Brute Spike Grenade, ect.

Because Brutes are the main baddies in H3 they're bringing in LOADS of Brute tech.

Wii, we were actually talking about the noob combo recently on this thread. ;)

You guys should make a Halo thread! :lol:

I got a 360 for Xmas and it's pretty much been collecting dust since I got my Wii (and all the Guitar Hero games for PS2). This thread used to be a Nintendo fanboy convention until Halo fever struck!

Anybody played Mario Strikers: Charged? That game is so freakin' hard in the Road to the Striker Cup mode! You have to go through 10 "qualifying" matches just to get crushed in the first of 2 elimination rounds. :angry:

rocks of the 80s rocks! :buttrock:

i think im turning japanese it think im turning japanses i really think so!

on a side note, is birdo like umm a cough prostitute cough because she only has to pay 5 coins to ride the dolphin and every body else has to pay 20! :angry:

Oooooooh!

You're talking about Mario Party!!!!

Let me tell you Punisher, what you just said creeped me out for quite awhile until I figured it out.

It has nothing to do with specifically Birdo. Certain Dolphins are just easier than others and will charge less for a ride.

(It's random)

Oooooooh!

You're talking about Mario Party!!!!

Let me tell you Punisher, what you just said creeped me out for quite awhile until I figured it out.

It has nothing to do with specifically Birdo. Certain Dolphins are just easier than others and will charge less for a ride.

(It's random)

i know, i know, i was just kidding :P

but she does give that vibe that something else went on between her and that dolphin.......

:biggrin:

video game store had these today

PICT0010.jpg

I normally dislike Kubricks, and hate the SMGs that these guys come with, BUT if I see this I am snagging it straight away!

Master Chief Rules!

Not one to bring up an older topic, but anyone know whats up with the pack if you get black instead of active camo? Is that a variant?

I've never heard of that before but I'd guess that it is a super rare variant. I'd prefer black to clear anyway.

I've never heard of that before but I'd guess that it is a super rare variant. I'd prefer black to clear anyway.

One on ebay for $35 right now, so it must be worth something.

vash, can you but master cheifs felment on a minimate body? im wondering what a master cheif minimate would look like...

back to rocks of the 80s, how do i get the last 5 songs?, i beat the carreer mode with 25 out of 30 songs, and there arent any songs to buy in the store

vash, can you but master cheifs felment on a minimate body? im wondering what a master cheif minimate would look like...

back to rocks of the 80s, how do i get the last 5 songs?, i beat the carreer mode with 25 out of 30 songs, and there arent any songs to buy in the store

minimate head sizes are either too small or too big...other wise i would

anyone like megaman star force for the nintendo ds.i have pegasus version

I own all of the GBA "Battle Network" series and I LOVE them. I haven't picked up Star Force yet, but I was interested. What do you think? neo

anyone like megaman star force for the nintendo ds.i have pegasus version

I own all of the GBA "Battle Network" series and I LOVE them. I haven't picked up Star Force yet, but I was interested. What do you think? neo

the excact same effects,wich is awesome!it takes place in 2x0x rather than 20xx.your player is geo stelar,a 5th grader who lost his dad in a space shuttle accident.cool villians,(not the same from battlrwork

:( )but cooler ones.the cool thing is that some characters that you can fight(not excactly villians)are based on the zodiac signs.the thing is that you are controled by an alien(omega xis)that turns you blue,and you have glasses that let you see warpholes and things that you can warp into so that you can go into something called em-waves.like the alien that takes over geo(you) takes over sad people to.pegasus leo and dragon are the choices.