Video Game Discussion

neolego

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

back to rocks of the 80s, how do i get the last 5 songs?, i beat the carreer mode with 25 out of 30 songs, and there arent any songs to buy in the store

What difficulty are you playing on? I believe you have to play it on at least medium to get all the songs...

medium, although i was thinking about trying it on hard and seeing if theres another teir at the end

My friend, welcome to the last Console you will ever want...........................well, until Next Generation :D. Congrats dude, just be sure to pick up Halo 3 so we can get an awesome Multiverse Clan going! neo

hey guys,

your friend dante here bringing great news,about an hour ago i bought a 360 elite!!

along wit saints row and oblivion goty edition cause i want to play shivering isles damn it!!!

so i think that my live account may work...

ill keep u guys updated....

welcome to the darkside

I'm well jealous now. :(

OK, here's a strange question for the 360 folks. Knock on wood, I've had no issues with my 360, but should I still send it in and get it looked at anyway?

I got a 360 for Xmas and it's pretty much been collecting dust since I got my Wii (and all the Guitar Hero games for PS2).

Well, all this 360 talk made me feel a little guilty, so I dusted it off and played some Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy while on vacation yesterday.

In case anybody is interested, Toys R Us has a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" promotion on ALL video games through 9/22. (you've still got time today!) I picked up Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, and Tiger Woods 08 for Wii so my 360 is about to get neglected again big time! I am rethinking the Mario Party because I've never played any of the Gamecube Metroid games & I've heard a lot of good things about Metroid Prime: Corruption for Wii...

I got a 360 for Xmas and it's pretty much been collecting dust since I got my Wii (and all the Guitar Hero games for PS2).

Well, all this 360 talk made me feel a little guilty, so I dusted it off and played some Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy while on vacation yesterday.

In case anybody is interested, Toys R Us has a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" promotion on ALL video games through 9/22. (you've still got time today!) I picked up Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, and Tiger Woods 08 for Wii so my 360 is about to get neglected again big time! I am rethinking the Mario Party because I've never played any of the Gamecube Metroid games & I've heard a lot of good things about Metroid Prime: Corruption for Wii...

hey guys what games should i get?....nvm

im reserving halo 3 collectors ed....

Hey Dante , get Gears of War :biggrin:

that game rocks, it's almost too good :blink:

have it...

oh hey who wants to start a mmv gang in saints row?

good luck with that Dante... saints row.. despite being actually a great game.. the online side of it is awful!!!!!!

as for games to get.. bioshock of wonderful.. rainbow six vegas is good fun... and dont be afraid to look any of us up on live

oh,also while you guys are at it...

can you make the fan become any quieter?

My nephew had a problem with his fan it would make a loud grinding noise when it stopped he sent it away and they sent him a new one. He thinks it might be because he had it standing up, but it probs was just defective. Oh yeah his fan only made noise when he played gears Just so you know. I am in no way knocking the 360 my nephews loves his and....

I'm dangerously close to getting my own 360, does anybody have any suggestions I know a little about them but could use any pointers that you could share like which package to get ie premium, deluxe also do they come online ready?

oh,also while you guys are at it...

can you make the fan become any quieter?

My nephew had a problem with his fan it would make a loud grinding noise when it stopped he sent it away and they sent him a new one. He thinks it might be because he had it standing up, but it probs was just defective. Oh yeah his fan only made noise when he played gears Just so you know. I am in no way knocking the 360 my nephews loves his and....

I'm dangerously close to getting my own 360, does anybody have any suggestions I know a little about them but could use any pointers that you could share like which package to get ie premium, deluxe also do they come online ready?

well,i would personally go right now and buy an elite..