UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 85: Spidey 2010s

Trekker 42

What about Inhumans getting a boxset. Lockjaw could be the micro figure.  Black bolt and Lockjaw have Minimates from 2010. Then in the animated Walgreens Minimates we got Black bolt and Medusa in 2017. But we have yet to get any other Inhumans. Like Crystal, Triton, Gorgon, and Karnak. I don't who the anchor character would be thought.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/14/2024 at 2:44 PM, NerdyTrev said:

Star-Lord has received a comics figure. Hail Ivan.

But, to your point, a modern-classic set of Guardians of the Galaxy characters would be terrific. In the navy blue/red uniforms emulated in the last movie. It could just be the core five characters from the movies with a Cosmo pack-in figure. Although, based on how Spider-Ham looks in the upcoming "Spider-Verse" assortment, I would trust them to do justice with a Rocket Raccoon mini-figure, freeing up a spot for an additional character like Phyla-Vell or Adam Warlock.

Speaking of which. . .

I would also advocate for a seventies-era Jim Starlin Warlock set.
Warlock
Magus
Gamora
Thanos
In-Betweener 
pack in Pip the Troll, based on the same confidence in the Spider-Ham figure.

Oh boy, a first-appearance Thanos would be MAD interesting to get.

(If you get the joke, congratulations. Here's your no-prize. XD)

On 4/9/2024 at 8:27 PM, TheMinimateKing30 said:

I... I don't get it. XD

Usually after a pun filled post by bhm there will be many puns afoot in the thread. I'm not sure why his is the sole post this time. I try to toe the line as I'd like people to join in if the shoe was on the other foot. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by saying so.

"Solely available from ToesRUs.com  ....Shinister Socks ,your favourite Shoe-per-heroes  "

I'm wandering whether Bigbadtoestore & Lukes Toe store will be stocking them?

.....or Entoetainment Earth .

-bigtoenailsmate

Please help me .....

Edited by buttheadsmate

On 4/17/2024 at 11:30 AM, cylonchaney said:

Usually after a pun filled post by bhm there will be many puns afoot in the thread. I'm not sure why his is the sole post this time. I try to toe the line as I'd like people to join in if the shoe was on the other foot. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by saying so.

Nah, it's fine. I'm just the odd autistic dude who can't understand humor sometimes.