G.I. Joe Minimates!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The Joe Series 1 and 2 sets sold once we put them out. I kept restocking, and found some Ninja Force on Sunday, so I put them out.

The Transformers exclusive sold well, despite our thinking it would not make it to the show, and I sold a lot of TF Series 3, as well. 

Hopefully, being at Walmart is a good sign. We talked to Hasbro about Pulse at the show, so maybe that is still a possibility. 

17 hours ago, DSTZach said:

We'll see. Series 1 is far from sold out, but if we can sell a bunch to Pulse, maybe. 

Really hoping they get put up on Pulse and mentioned/shown in on of their line panels/videos or whatever they call them. I think there are plenty of sales out there if the right people see them. 

How did the D&D sets do on Pulse? That might give a little indication of what to expect from Joe.

We had very few DnD Heroes sets left to sell them, but they sold out of what we gave them. I think 50+. Villains we had more and they sold more. Under 100, though. 

I think Joe will be a different beast. More competition, from ReAction and Super 7, but bigger fan base than 80s DnD.

Edited by DSTZach

Not a knock on Luke.  I get the bulk of my toys from a mom & pop vendor that uses EE as their distributor.  Some things are just slow.  And sometimes I get figures before BBTS and Amazon ship.  And occasionally they just get cancelled.  Not ready to give up just yet, but anytime Minimates fall through I do go to Luke.

39 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Not a knock on Luke.  I get the bulk of my toys from a mom & pop vendor that uses EE as their distributor.  Some things are just slow.  And sometimes I get figures before BBTS and Amazon ship.  And occasionally they just get cancelled.  Not ready to give up just yet, but anytime Minimates fall through I do go to Luke.

No worries here - I am a big fan of mom & pop vendors and comic shops carrying Minimates as it's good for the brand. 😊

17 hours ago, luke314pi said:

No worries here - I am a big fan of mom & pop vendors and comic shops carrying Minimates as it's good for the brand. 😊

You ARE literally mom & pop, though! 😄

Edited by Onyx_6

Bored so gonna throw out my dream thought of the day if I ran this line up to series 10 with trooper sets in between....

Next Release: Trooper Pack #1 (Cobra Trooper, Crimson Guard, Viper, BAT)

Series 3: Flint, Lady Jaye, Gung-Ho, Spirit

Series 4: Zartan, Firefly, Zaranna, Major Bludd

Trooper Pack #2 (Cobra Officer, Snow Serpent, Eel, Red Ninja)

Series 5: Hawk, Cover Girl, Beach Head, Stalker

Series 6: Tomax, Xamot, Zaranna, Scrap Iron

Trooper Pack #3 (Alley Viper, Stinger Driver, Tele-Viper, Techno-Viper)

Series 7: Falcon, Jinx, Shipwreck, Dusty

Series 8: Serpentor, Dr. Mindbender, Zandar, Wild Weasel

Trooper Pack #4 (Joe Greenshirts w/swappable parts to make OG13 members Grunt, Zap, Short Fuze, Breaker etc.)

Series 9: Sgt. Slaughter, Low Light, Dusty, Wet Suit

Series 10: Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Road Pig

Oh to dream.....

Edited by jettstorm

i love all the characters you selected but a couple things:

i hope (if we do get these characters someday) that they start mixing up joe's and cobras.  i hate getting a bunch of good guys only to hope they have enough bad guys to fight

and a tiger force set

:D

i went ahead and bought another series 1 to make a custom duke and roadblock until some real ones get made.