UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I almost never come in this thread as Transformers aren't my thing, but someone who isn't a toy geek just sent me this and I thought it was suitably inappropriate and funny enough to share with you transformer Geeks!

post-7-1225953725_thumb.jpg

T.

$10 off any Animated leader figure at Target

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/toy_c...jsp?coupon_7=on

Unfortunately I think the price increases have hit already, which means what was $39.99 is now $44.99 :( Not sure if it can be used online or not.

Mine was $29.99 after the coupon (in stores)... :huh:

DSCN2510.jpg

DSCN2511.jpg

CH-CHAK!!

DSCN2509.jpg

DSCN2512.jpg

'Bout time...

DSCN2514.jpg

Awww...I just noticed...poor Starscream... :unsure:

Edited by TENIME_art

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...3880#LargeImage

OMFG I can't wait. I used to have a 2nd generation version of Optimus Prime but I lost some of his pieces :<

You're actually much better off with Encore Prime (unless all of those extras make it worth it to you). The quality and colors on that thing are horrific.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toy...ary/1598/1/171/

• 5 weeks later...

Prowl is love, Waspinator is a perfect homage, Countdown has nice colors, but that's about as far as that does.

Oh please no! We just got the 07 movie toys off the shelves. It's to early for round 2 of crap!

*SIGH* Looks like I'm going to have to avoid talking about TFs from now on just to avoid killing people. Michael Bay promised less dialog than the first movie and more stuff blowing up. By the time we get to #3 they're all just be grunting at eachother. Bah, whatever. I don't care. I keep saying that. I try not to care.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got Powerglide, Onslaught, Silverstreak, Galvatron, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Animated Ultra Magnus, Blurr and Swindle. They're all great. Out of Cheetor, Cyclonus, and Hound, who would you guys recommend?

I don't care about Transformers: the Movie characters, or anything released after that (including Beast Wars), so, I would recommend Hound. I got that Classics figure just before Christmas, and he is awesome in robot mode. I've got the original, the Alternators version, and him, and he is my favorite of the three in terms of looks. He looks just like he did in the cartoon. Easily my second favorite Classics figure after Starscream. My only quibble is with his hologram projector, which just was not made to stay on his shoulder correctly.

Edited by karamazov80