UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

I recently got Powerglide, Onslaught, Silverstreak, Galvatron, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Animated Ultra Magnus, Blurr and Swindle. They're all great. Out of Cheetor, Cyclonus, and Hound, who would you guys recommend?

I think Hound looks pretty cool I'm currently trying to aquire one there doesn't seem to be any in my city.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-issue "combiner" Bruticus for only $95!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

:down:

and can anyone explain to me why this:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

is $300?? A stupid transforming watch?

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...
I got Elite Guard Bumblebee. Unlike his proto, and even his box art, he has hardly any yellow on him at all. Black head, black hands. Makes him look much better.

And oddly enough, I think he's a chase. He's the only one I've EVER seen.

I doubt it as my Elite guard BB here in the UK was mostly black and just a few shades of gold on him,

Being a major BB fan i'm not sure of this look and less sure of the hydro-dive version but it is cool that he will finally be voyger size for the first time

Well, let me put it like this. EG BB doesn't scream "Bumblebee" at me. He just has cool colors. Gold Bug maybe.

As for the hydrodive, you realize he's going to be in a scale between the Activators and the Deluxe, right? The only thing making him $20 is the Hydro Dive part.

Well, let me put it like this. EG BB doesn't scream "Bumblebee" at me. He just has cool colors. Gold Bug maybe.

As for the hydrodive, you realize he's going to be in a scale between the Activators and the Deluxe, right? The only thing making him $20 is the Hydro Dive part.

from all the pic i have seen of him he looks to be the deluxe with the hydrodive on top, still doesn't bother me as ive been collecting bumblebee's (TF) for the last 23 years and hes finally gonna go big, this beats the minbot version the classics the minicon attempt at BB TFTM and classics,

I still live in hope for Aurux Prime from the G2 unfinished sagas and BB taking over as the next prime!

the next biggest we had as far as BB goes was the pretender (although you could class slumblebee as the largest :biggrin: )

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Animated is canceled before the end of season 3, heck, before even season 3 begins! Arcee and Soundblaster with keytar Ratbat are dead in the water. So are Bumblebee and Goldlock. Looks like Waspinator and Prowl are the last Animated figures coming out, and they'll probably be super rare. I just hope I can find a Sunstorm and Shockwave at Target. :(

Dang, Hasbro. What are you thinking?!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Dang, Hasbro. What are you thinking?!

I know they "peg warm" around here pretty well, and I've been trying to get rid of an Animated Soundwave and Grimlock at sub-retail prices for ages with no interest, so. . .my guess is that they must not have been selling very well.

Target has Animated deluxe figures on sale this week for $8.99. Got Blurr, BZ lockdown, Samari prowl and Waspinator. Blurr is annoying. Lockdown is Lockdown, and fortunately I like that mold. Prowl is love, and Waspinator is overly simplistic, but his flappy wing feature makes him so much fun! Now I'm only missing some of the bigger ones! Megs and Bulkhead are also on clearance on WM.com. So hopefully I can nab them soon enough!

You don't know my mom.

Given the sarcasm levels on this board, you're just setting yourself up there...

Shame about no Arcee fig, I liked her design on the show. :ermm: Beyond that, they did manage to release almost all the TFA characters in under a year, so at least there's no *huge* gaps in the line.

Wait, is the show cancelled too? I thought Dinobot just meant the toy line. Well that blows.

The only other cartoon worth watching these days is the new Spider-Man. They need to get going on that Avatar sequel series. Or I need to stop watching children's television. :P One or the other.

Well, apparently I was a little wrong. Only the wave with Arcee and Soundblaster was canned. The toys got pushed back with Ratchet and Freeway Jazz. Also, Goldlock and HydrodiveBB got shoved back with Blackout and Wingblade Optimus.

The show is still canceled though. WTF?