Ult. Green Goblin

Daredevil

Johnny Storm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
My current grail is a shiny gold C-3PO LEGO minifig. For those who don't know, LEGO is randomly packing 10000 into this year's Star Wars sets. :)

If you manage an extra or two, let me know :P .

My grail at the moment for minimates is the C3 throne room battle in the box.

I want it so bad :sad:

Also On the non-minimate front is a promo poster for the Battlestar Galactica miniseries.

You know, the one with the big eye of Tricia Helfer.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of things that I am after. First is an odd request but its Spectacular Spider-man issues 14 and 16. I have 15 and 17, and want to know what happened before and inbetween.

The second is for the original Black-suit saga. As many know on here I am a huge fan of the black suit, and want to read the original saga.

The third is what I have been complaining about for a while but a Black Spidey Minimate.

Any help would be great.

I received two of my grail items today. A Target Daredevil, but not just any Daredevil, one made by Graham with amazing detail on the arms, legs and back. He looks so so cool.

The second is another Graham custom of Symbiote Spider-man. I love it! More than a great compremise for the real thing. I think I actually prefer this one with blue detailing.

I'm so glad to have these two 'mates. Thanks once again Graham.

I've been chasing a MIB Visionaries Dagger Assault for years now. Shipping is usually like fifty bucks and every time one shows up in auction (which is like once ever six months) the sale price rises 30-50 dollars so I doubt I'll ever get one. Last one went for 174.00. :(

• 1 month later...

I've been meaning to post in here for a couple of weeks now...

I now have what were both of my holy grail items...

A silver spidey - No.35

and

A night vision goggled Metal Gear solid 2 Kubrick. Which completes my MGS2 Kubrick set including the 2 impossible to find chases.

Now I need to find something else to chase.. prototypes perhaps?

T.

My current grail sits at anything cool minimate related.....gold, silver spideys, prototypes, first shots....package mock ups...design paperwork....posters.....you name it I want it lol :)

this week my mail brought me the Huntmate, the Hunt T-shirt as well as the Hunt checklist pages which are currently being laminated to add to my collection

Jeff of the Minis

• 1 month later...

I've got a few grails that I've had for a while, and foremost among them are: a MEGO Speedy in good condition, a yellow shirt Zoot from the Palisades Muppets line, the DC Direct Classic Heroes Blue Beetle (seems like a lifetime that this son of a bitch has eluded me. . .), a complete G1 or reissue TF Hound (sounds pretty easy to get, but I've run into so many hurdles trying to get this bad boy), and most recently, that damned Nightcrawler Minimate. He's just too damn cool, and so damn hard to find nowadays. . .

On the minimate front, my grails are silver and gold spideys, the yellow blank, the red SDCC blank, and the white Toy Fair blank.

My other grail which I'm getting close to getting is a copy of X-men #1 :o

• 4 weeks later...