UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Have a current grail?

Shanester

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found another to add to the list (I suspect Minivenom might like this one too...)

http://www.fao.com/catalog/product.jsp?pro...tCategoryId=112

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind having one of those. Should I ever win the lottery, I WILL have one of those in my rec room. :)

As for grail items that I can obtain, I'd say it's the older LEGO minifig keychains that have the staple in the back of the head to hold the chain. I've been fortunate enough to find a couple here and there on ebay for reasonable prices, but most times they end for insanely high amounts (upwards of $100 or more) and I don't always have enough cash to justify spending that much on one item.

My tastes are relatively simple: a full set of Star Trek Minimates. Seriously. If I was allowed to order from the internet, I'd have them in my lap right now. Argh, that stinks soo bad...

Dinobot, who IS that Ash lady? She looks...familiar.

yea my new grail is a whole set of custom new warriors :)

i already have a firestar, night trasher, nova and darkhawk made by me

now i look for a 2.5 rage and all other members custom :)

I honestly don't know if I have any grail pieces left. Right now the figure that is alluding me is the Fantastic Four Classic Series 2 Kang and the X-Men Classics Bobby Drake(Iceman's variant). But I've been very fortunate thanks to folks like Amazing.JL and Shanester who have helped me with some of my hard to finds at one time. AJL helped me with some of the series 1 Family Guy Peter and Stewie pieces and Shanester helped with some of the earlier Minimate releases. I would say I've been very fortunate thanks to people like them and the www. communities domestic and international ;) Thanks alot gang, your some of the best traders out there and deserve a round of applause.

:P Minimates Holy Grail: None really. Got most of the ones I want. But If I get picky about it, it would be the Batcopter.

Minimates Attainable: The DC mates. ALL OF THEM. :lol:

Other Toys Holy Grail: Not much really. It used to be the 60's GI Joe version of the Green Beret set. ( I found a repro of that set from the Action Man re-release that are currently being sold in the UK.) But I'm pretty sure I'm getting that for Christmas. Thanks Honey. :) OH, if one of the members from the UK could possible PM me about the price that these things are going for over there, it would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Other Toys Attainable: There's a few. Genis-Vell from the M.O.D.O.K. series, Golden Iron Man from the Mojo series, Masterpiece Starscream and I think that about wraps that up. :rolleyes:

Dinobot, who IS that Ash lady? She looks...familiar.

As far as I know she's not from any show or anything. Shes from the Cool Girl (Cy Girl over here) a super articulated line of glorified barbies. Super articulation + how chicks + customizing + real sword = me there! Unfortunately I had money in had to order her from HLJ and they ran out the previous week. I can only find one other store, but they want $130 + s&h, as opposed to the $60 she was before. Sad day for me. :(

• 3 months later...

My grail?

an old-school metal comic spinner rack... The dingier white the better. I'd love to have one. My wife says that I can't have one, and I think this time, I gotta listen to her... That would be a little more obvious when she walks into the vault, and there it is... Figures, games, DVDs? There's too many in here for her to notice anything new...

Quick Edit:

Actually, Toy-wise, I'm gonna have to say the Dead or Alive Trading Figure of Lei Fang... I bought out Suncoast about a year ago of these suckers, and never did snag a Lei Fang... Saddened...

My grail?

an old-school metal comic spinner rack... The dingier white the better. I'd love to have one. My wife says that I can't have one, and I think this time, I gotta listen to her... That would be a little more obvious when she walks into the vault, and there it is... Figures, games, DVDs? There's too many in here for her to notice anything new...

Quick Edit:

Actually, Toy-wise, I'm gonna have to say the Dead or Alive Trading Figure of Lei Fang... I bought out Suncoast about a year ago of these suckers, and never did snag a Lei Fang... Saddened...

I'll see what I can do... on both accounts. (we are talking the KT figures here, right?)

Yes. The KT figures is what I was talking about. I've got some extras of some of the other girls, if you're interested in a trade...

Don't worry about the spinner rack... My wife just won't let me have one.

hmmm obviously a gold and silver spiderman but other then that.....minimate wise a custom Lusipher from Poison Elves would be cool.....

I've been up and down Ebay I think almost everyday looking for a Minimate test shot...I am not too particular about it and dont want a bunch of them...just one would be sweet enough...other then minimates I would love some Tony Harris original artwork and some nifty minimate promo artwork/posters ala the Street Fighter minimates poster or the BSG poster

Antacost - if you can get past the wife's wishes and really want one of those racks let me know cuz I know where I can probably score you one or two

Jeff of the Minis

voltron.jpg

Just paid for it last night on CornerStoreComics.

I've wanted this since the original figure, then flipped out when they released this newer, more-articulated one. I finally was able to afford it. When it gets here (and, that can't be soon enough!), my Grail will be claimed...

You shall not be disappointed, my friend. I got mine a few months ago.