UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Have a current grail?

Shanester

i know this hasn't been used in a while, but while it is up to attention, i'd figured i'd make a case for the grail for me right now...slealth iron man, i don't even need him in the box, just loose, and then i'd be pretty much set.

Good luck! And I really mean that. He almost never shows up on Ebay and when he does he goes for premium prices. It wouldn't surprise me to see the SIM/GR set go for $50.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Grail right now is the ADV Soapmate.

My advice for filling out your final pieces is to buy lots(as in groups) on ebay. I got almost all of mine that way and have been slowly selling or trading off the rest on here. Yes you pay more up front, but you get it back in selling a few at a time and toy dharma.

Well, I have got my first grail (which was not a big one) which was the C3 throne room.

And my second thanks to fugis, the BSG minimates poster, which I am so happy to have.

Now my grail is the Chrome Cylon bust. Only 300 were made.

• 1 month later...

So in another thread I mentioned this one hadn't been updated in a while. Clearly I'm incapable of advancing to the next page of replies. Crap. Sorry about that guys. I deleted the other post.

Anyways, my current holy grails are Frosted Ice-Man, Kobol Variant Number Six, and the Sentinel Minimate Max. It used to be the Galactus Minimate Max but I found that at the last con I went to. I also used to be interested in the 1st appearance grey Iron Man but now that the Classic Avengers have been announced, I'd rather have the gold version.

Edited by takeittothemax

• 2 weeks later...