UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Have a current grail?

Shanester

my grail was the new warriors mates so i decided to make them myself

i currently have: nova, night thrasher, darkhawk, 2.5 rage, bolt, aegis, justice(in the works) and a not custom firestar

so currently all i wish for is speedball, namorita(which i can do when i have a namor), turbo and microbe

and another grail of mine was a nightcrawler but ill get one soon in the mail :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a Jin Roh Kerberos Panzer Cop from AFX just yesterday & today in the post I received one of my long-time grails which I had been waiting for. This is the Kubrick Kerberos Panzer Cop & he's bloody awesome ! The figure is actually Minimate-size (almost)unusually & is actually more like a 'Mate than a Kubrick,apart from the obvious (lack of) articulation.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't believe this. These things show up maybe once every 2 months, and here it is right before Christmas, they're getting rarer and rarer, and the price keeps going up. And there's TWO of them!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=019

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=015

My grail... A Dr. Doom Minimate and an RC Dalek (from the Peter Cushing movie).

Glomit

I just got one of those for about $15 including shipping IIRC.

rcdalek.jpg

I got the silver one - there are other colors though (red, black & gold IIRC), so if you bid on one via ebay, make sure you ask which color the auction is for. Works great! Much better than I anticipated. Its 12" tall, says phrases from the show and looks fantastic on the shelf with my other robots! :D

well I never really wanted to call this a grail because I then all I would do is obsess over it. I also never thought I would have found it but I did today!

I found black suit spiderman mint in box for $14. Needless to say I have found myself the best holiday gift ever. :P

well I never really wanted to call this a grail because I then all I would do is obsess over it. I also never thought I would have found it but I did today!

I found black suit spiderman mint in box for $14. Needless to say I have found myself the best holiday gift ever. :P

AWESOME good job dude, there's nothing like the rush of findng something so cool and rare at a really good price! :)

T.

Thats pretty cool congrats, did you find it on ebay or in a store?

Glomit

rcdalek.jpg

I got the silver one - there are other colors though (red, black & gold IIRC), so if you bid on one via ebay, make sure you ask which color the auction is for. Works great! Much better than I anticipated. Its 12" tall, says phrases from the show and looks fantastic on the shelf with my other robots! :D

That's the TV version Reideen. Based on how the Daleks appeared in the show pre-cancellation in 1989. The Cushing-Movie Daleks have claws instead of sucker arms. They also have a chunkier base, and larger lights on the head. All the same mate, $15.00 for a 12" RC Dalek is outrageously good value. They retail at £30.00 - £45.00 over here! And we're their home market! :D

Glomit

rcdalek.jpg

That's the TV version Reideen. Based on how the Daleks appeared in the show pre-cancellation in 1989. The Cushing-Movie Daleks have claws instead of sucker arms. They also have a chunkier base, and larger lights on the head. All the same mate, $15.00 for a 12" RC Dalek is outrageously good value. They retail at £30.00 - £45.00 over here! And we're their home market! :D

Interesting....do the TV versions come with Cushing on the box? (The box in the pic differs from the one mine shipped in. I didn't know there was a difference, so I didn't mention it previously.)

I'm kind of upset right now. I missed a really good price on my Grail of Grails. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:B:WNA:US:1123

I've been avoiding ebay for the most part since it's the holiday season and I really don't need to buy myself a gift. Wish I'd seen this one sooner though. :(

Interesting....do the TV versions come with Cushing on the box? (The box in the pic differs from the one mine shipped in. I didn't know there was a difference, so I didn't mention it previously.)

Don't think so Reideen. Peter Cushing was only the Doctor in the movies, so would only appear on movie merchandise.

Movie Dalek

TV Dalek (Pre-89)

TV Dalek (2004+)

Oh my god I want one I want one I want one!!!!

Works for me. I could very easily be mixing up the boxes I've seen while trying to figure out what the hell I purchased. :D I know the remote and Dalek match the one in the pic, so I suspect I'm just full of crap.

For $15.00 you've got yourself an absolute bargain mate. ;)

Works for me. I could very easily be mixing up the boxes I've seen while trying to figure out what the hell I purchased. :D I know the remote and Dalek match the one in the pic, so I suspect I'm just full of crap.

For $15.00 you've got yourself an absolute bargain mate. ;)

Yeah, I was pretty pleased when I came home to find the HUGE box waiting for me! :D I immediately took it out and put batteries in it. Here I am, running it all over the house, giggling like a school girl while my wife sits on the couch rolling her eyes. Glad she puts up with me!

Yeah, I was pretty pleased when I came home to find the HUGE box waiting for me! :D I immediately took it out and put batteries in it. Here I am, running it all over the house, giggling like a school girl while my wife sits on the couch rolling her eyes. Glad she puts up with me!

You exterminated her, didn't you? :D

• 2 months later...

Well, I got some great news.

I finally got my grail. A post I made on here back on June 29 of 2007. I finally got my C3 Throne Room Battle.

Next on the list is the promotional poster for the Battlestar Galactica minimates.

(If anyone can hook me up, that would be fantastwhimisical)

c-3 sets loose, just the legos, at decent prices. Go the whole series of miniflyers for a birthday present a few years ago, and mistakely sold the pieces in one of my periodic lego sell offs. I have a couple fins, and a cockpt window and that's it. That'd be my current grail.

and man-bat!

• 4 weeks later...

so one of the few non minimate grails I have hunted came in today!! :D:D:bunny::buttrock: I think it was boyd who was also interested in something like this Tony Harris prep sketch for the cover to Starman #30!

click for larger image

th_starman30.jpg

Jeff of the Miniacs