UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates Are Back?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DC will always come up when a new license is to be announced, that's a given. It's just that usually Zach turns it down immediately, and this time it was not shot down. We'll probably have the confirmation that it's not DC in a day or two.

This thread makes no sense since the new license is Frozen anyway

NOOOOO.gif

If a recent Disney blockbuster is to get minimates, the only worthy one is Big Hero 6 goddammit!

Oh look - another 'DC might be coming back' thread....

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-m

Admins - Can we merge it with one of the countless other 'DC might be coming back' threads or lock it or something..... *sigh*

Edited by Nessex

Oh look - another 'DC might be coming back' thread....

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-m

Admins - Can we merge it with one of the countless other 'DC might be coming back' threads or lock it or something..... *sigh*

Oy, I just started this tread to get back on topic on the Toy Fair thread. Sheesh

If a recent Disney blockbuster is to get minimates, the only worthy one is Big Hero 6 goddammit!

Big Hero 6 made $600 million world wide, Frozen made over a BILLION knocking Iron Man 3 out of the top 5 all-time highest world wide earners.

deal with it kid, Frozen deserves and will get minimates before Big Hero 6.

(But let’s not fight: I WANT BOTH, DAMMIT!)

Oy, I just started this tread to get back on topic on the Toy Fair thread. Sheesh

Next time post it here:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showforum=4

Edited by dr baghead

Big Hero 6 made $600 million world wide, Frozen made over a BILLION knocking Iron Man 3 out of the top 5 all-time highest world wide earners.deal with it kid, Frozen deserves and will get minimates before Big Hero 6.(But let’s not fight: I WANT BOTH, DAMMIT!)
Not Frozen!!!!! Please, please please please please please. Not frozen.

No offense

DC has not been debunked yet....

tumblr_inline_nj3ql7kWOx1qarmrr.gif

Could...could it actually be true? Could the prodigal son be returning? I mean, what else could carry Select figures, plus a box-set and a 2-pack right off the bat? Or Zach could just like watching us get our hopes up, only to then have them crushing down... Who am I kidding, it's probably the latter, prepare for dissapointment folks.

Imagine having ALL Lantern Corps displayed in front of a space diorama :drool: .

It is not nice to toy with one's emotions...

anigif_mobile-31860-1420824803-16.gif

giphy.gif
Hey, Kotisfire Started it.

There are Frozen everything though, and while it does have some boy appeal, it's largely a girl property. Just because its popular doesn't mean it's a fit for everything. I can't fathom Frozen Minimates being any sort of a success. The only real outlet would be Disney store and the girls coming in would pass right over Frozen Minimates for Frozen plushes and dolls and things that fit better.

You have to know your market. Slapping Iron Man on something will help it sell, unless you're selling douche, the Iron Man is powerless. Frozen is a great license but a bad fit for power tools.

Same with Frozen and Minimates.

Do you have a daughter, SCW? Because I do, and you could slap Frozen on ANYTHING and she'd want it. Back me up here, dads.

Frozen Minimates would do just fine, thanks. Heck, the Lego set sold out immediately. Most importanly, though, Frozen would be a great way for DST to break into the girls market and prove that they are more then just a boys' toys company.