UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 61

Mnemosis

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm behind on his escapades, how did Sabretooth make the transition to hero?

He hasn't been turned yet, but in AXIS, a certain number of people will be "inverted". How? I have no clue but it's a weekly so this or the next issue will provide some answers. Sabertooth, Tony, Deadpool and I think Cage, Hobgoblin and Carnage will stay inverted, while the others will go back to their old selves.

Wave 62 is a kind of Avengers.

Movie?

timing would probably be right if 60 is out in January/February, 61 say March/April, 62 around May (although if it's anything like this years movie waves it'll be about 4 months after the film hits)

I would think DST would be placing a high priority on getting the movie Avengers wave (waves?) out as close to May 2 as possible. I'm sure it would be prioritized over everything else.

Wave 62 is a kind of Avengers.

Movie?
timing would probably be right if 60 is out in January/February, 61 say March/April, 62 around May (although if it's anything like this years movie waves it'll be about 4 months after the film hits)

I would think DST would be placing a high priority on getting the movie Avengers wave (waves?) out as close to May 2 as possible. I'm sure it would be prioritized over everything else.

Captain America/Thor

Transforming Hulk/Iron Man

Vision/Ultron army builder

Ultron/Ultron army builder

TRU

Captain America/Thor

Transforming Hulk/Hulkbuster

Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch

Hawkeye/Black Widow

He hasn't been turned yet, but in AXIS, a certain number of people will be "inverted". How? I have no clue but it's a weekly so this or the next issue will provide some answers. Sabertooth, Tony, Deadpool and I think Cage, Hobgoblin and Carnage will stay inverted, while the others will go back to their old selves.

Have they said who sets these..."inversions" in motion? Or is that to be revealed?

Have they said who sets these..."inversions" in motion? Or is that to be revealed?
Probably Red Onslaught, but it hasn't been properly revealed yet.

Captain America/Thor

Ultron/Ultron army builder

TRU

Captain America/Thor

Hawkeye/Black Widow

There's no way Ultron won't be at TRU.

Captain America/Ultron

Thor/Ultron army builder

TRU

Captain America/Ultron

Hawkeye/Black Widow

That still leaves out Strucker, Fury, Hill...etc.

Maybe we'll get an Army dump with those civilian characters and Ultron drones?

Edited by youbastards

The west coast is the best coast.

The problem with it being a WestCoast wave is that there are no new characters. I don't *really* wanna see a WestCoast wave if we don't get Tigra & Mockingbird. We've had a bit of Hawkeye lately and there are a couple of WarMachines / Silver Centurions around too.

Although - i would totally buy a Minimate of this disaster:

030.jpg

It was shown in... one of the 2 issues so far that Dr. Strange and Wanda had planned to use some spells, to warp the mystical polarity of Red Onslaught, hoping to pull Xavier to the front to take control of Red Skull. They even name dropped the event itself, saying they were going to rotate his psyche on its axis or something lame.

I'm assuming they are still going to go through with that plan, except it backfires horribly .

It was shown in... one of the 2 issues so far that Dr. Strange and Wanda had planned to use some spells, to warp the mystical polarity of Red Onslaught, hoping to pull Xavier to the front to take control of Red Skull. They even name dropped the event itself, saying they were going to rotate his psyche on its axis or something lame.

I'm assuming they are still going to go through with that plan, except it backfires horribly .

Did that happen in #2? Huh, I must have missed it (I skimmed through that, mainly due to reading it on the computer, which is not that comfortable).

Try a tablet. It's a joy!

I've thought about it many times, but between the tutors and all the things I currently buy, I can't afford one right now. Plus, my gaming laptop broke down for the 6th time (do not buy asus products), so I have to save up some cash for a new PC as well. In a year or two though, maybe I'll look into getting one.

I don't know what it's like in Greece, but in the states it's more cost effective to build your own PC than to buy factory made, especially if you want a gaming rig. If you're interested, I could offer some pointers/insight. And if you can salvage the graphics card from the computer you HAVE, you can make a DAMN good system for around 600 dollars US.

I don't know what it's like in Greece, but in the states it's more cost effective to build your own PC than to buy factory made, especially if you want a gaming rig. If you're interested, I could offer some pointers/insight. And if you can salvage the graphics card from the computer you HAVE, you can make a DAMN good system for around 600 dollars US.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely taking the "part-by-part" route, since the already-made systems just don't cut it. I would greatly appreciate some advice since I'm kinda new to the whole "gaming pc rig". I've been using it as a Multimedia system for the last few years since laptops can't handle a lot of new games (which is a shame since I bought it for around 800 euro). So, throw me a pm, I'd love some advice!