UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

I just wanna say, for some weird reason, Avalanche's powered up chest looks better in that photo then it did on the prototype to me... couldn't tell ya why.

I disliked the prototype, and planned to use the alt chest underneath. Now I'm not so sure. (Though I like the big 'A' so I still may)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think i'd care as much about a Blue & Yellow Banshee as i do :P

Gmonkey - First wave from Lukes. He's got more coming at the end of the month i think.

I got shipment from Luke today. I got a full case and two sets of three two pack. Luke advised me he needed to alter my order to help him fulfill another customer's order of just one complete set.

Anyway, I opened my two partial sets. I made the three alternate X-men and a custom Gambit. I will be tinkering with Luke's decals. Will post what I have unless someone else posts similar one first.

Not inventing the wheel here but I just took a Terrax mound stuck a flight stand to it and just kept on trucking. Sorry for the photo quality.

[edit for space]

Very cool. I like your Cecilia set up too. What face did you use for her?

Just realized I never shared this here. Uncanny #275 cover re-creation. All production samples.

MMSeries60Header.jpg

Very nice. If only Diamond were to send Luke all the sets he ordered, many of us would have the option of doing this ourselves sad.png