UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadpool vs X-Force boxset - You know it's happening

fwoosheyman

Deadpool sells. We'll be seeing more of him one way or the other in the near future.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean I want a boxset full of redos when he's just going to get made in other ways anyway.

The first Deadpool we got (wave 28 /Heroes/adv set) is undeniably the best & has never been bettered . That's the only problem I have with any other Deadpool we've had since ......it's never been bettered .

Gotcha ! The head on the first one is a fat-head ,I'd love a separate masked non-slip-over one.......otherwise nigh on perfect.

Oh, you're a sly one, aren't you? I actually really love the fat face/head on him. Makes him look cute and comical, which suits the character IMO.

I used to have 2 wave 28 dps and both of them had the black rubbed off from the elbows so my default is T-Bolts Pool. But the 28 one is the definite classic version.

What in the world are you doing to your Minimates to have the paint rub off so many of them?

Edited by Tetton517

I used to have 2 wave 28 dps and both of them had the black rubbed off from the elbows so my default is T-Bolts Pool. But the 28 one is the definite classic version.

What in the world are you doing to your Minimates to have the paint rub off so many of them?

Absolutely nothing, I swear! In all seriousness though this hapens only to the figures i like. I paid 50 euro for my first 28 Deadpool and after a while bam! the black rubbed off. Same thing happened to my Johhny GR (though to be fair i had him for close to 2-3 years by that point). Not only that, but i have had many figures arrive with two let arms, broken hips and most recently i ordered a batch of 8 hydra goons and all of them had their right leg snap at the knee. Another example are my Onslaughts. I have two and both have the same problem: The right arm can't fit properly into the socket and falls off all the time.

Meanwhile figures like Age of X Cyclops and Longshot are as good as new. I just don't know anymore whether it's because these figures or old (dp, johhny, etc) or because i'm just that unlucky and happen upon the faulty ones.

What happens in Greece stays in Greece.

laugh.png

I'd like a sculpted head so he can have his excess mask hanging off the back.

I was just thinking about that! Do you play with your mates Kosti? You may be playing to hard....

That is some crazy dumb luck, Kostis. Anyone else have this issue? It's making me scared to even touch my Minimates. Also, you should stop implying that Longhsot sucks. As someone who started reading comics around the time of the Fall of the Mutants and the Outback X-Men, that wave (47?) is very near and dear to me. ;)

I'd like a sculpted head so he can have his excess mask hanging off the back.

I was just thinking about that! Do you play with your mates Kosti? You may be playing to hard....

I am using them for my stop-motions so that may be the cause.

That is some crazy dumb luck, Kostis. Anyone else have this issue? It's making me scared to even touch my Minimates. Also, you should stop implying that Longhsot sucks. As someone who started reading comics around the time of the Fall of the Mutants and the Outback X-Men, that wave (47?) is very near and dear to me. wink.png

I actually quite like Longshot, he's just not one of my holy grail mates so to speak. The mate itself is perfect and the character is quite fun but the whole shatterstar, longshot he-is-himself's-grandpa has kept me away from the character.

Cable, Deadpool, Siryn, Warpath?

If they were going to go this route, it'd be hard to get a Cable & Deadpool that were era-appropriate without just doing stright up re-hashes. I'd prefer to see Sunspot get a shot in there. Or, maybe even Gideon. LOL