UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2014 - The big grey bin, who grabbed what?

Do you mean this big grey bin?

post-7-0-31168000-1398658239_thumb.jpg

Compared to Hellpop I feel positively greedy with 5 mates taken.

Madame Hydra

Alicia Masters

Abraham & Eugine from the walking dead

And yes I'll admit it... Tinkerbell!

What is scary is how many mates I pulled out thinking I don't have this but its' cool ( mostly the pirate mates.) and put back so as to not be too greedy!

T.

Couldn't believe all the stuff in the bin!

Stuff I didn't have-

- white tiger

- Alicia masters

-" king " hunchback of Norte Dame

Stuff I needed an extra for multiple looks

- commander Rogers/ nick fury jr.

- because I just couldn't help meself, selfish , couldn't believe it was in there

- Lion-0 ( favorite all time minimate )

Couldn't believe all the stuff in the bin!

Me either I even saw a wave2 black spidey and stealth iron man (both of which got tossed back after checking... did I really just see that). The later of which I turned to Zach who was rummaging next to me and said we really need a redo of. Perhaps as part of a best of line?

T.

I grabbed the following, although I could have taken so much more. Hahaha. There were so many potentials for customs in that bin. But being still new to minimates, I didn't know what each minimate would be worth, and didn't want end up owing YB too much. (Me and Zach were making comparisons to the Godfather at a few points) Anyways, here's what I grabbed:

- 2x Vorin Battle Beasts (Comic book deco)

- 2x Snake Battle Beasts (Comic book deco)

- 1x Snake Battle Beast (TRU deco)

- 1x Age of X Magneto

Me either I even saw a wave2 black spidey and stealth iron man (both of which got tossed back after checking... did I really just see that). The later of which I turned to Zach who was rummaging next to me and said we really need a redo of. Perhaps as part of a best of line?

T.

Neither of those are what they used to be, in terms of their value. I've seen both go for less than $10, in the package in the not-so-distant past. Are you not keen on this update, Tim?

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1294&n=Iron+Man

Edited by karamazov80

I think an update of the basic, classic Iron Man, like the one we got in the first Best Of wave, would be nice.

The thing that was strange about going through that tub was that it pointed out to me just how many of these things I don't have, since there are whole waves and sets (like Halo and Back to the Future) that I never really bought. And, of course, now that I've gotten home I'm thinking about all the things I should have traded for and didn't. dry.png

Sorry man, I'm just not much into the movie ones usually. I mean, it was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I just don't have much interest in BttF toys.

And you can't ignore me, because then the Wrestling Thread will just basically be you talking to yourself. smile.png

I... may have gotten carried away.

Rachel Summers

Lady Loki

WilyKit

Jackalman

Kingpin (TRU13)

Iron Patriot (comic)

Ssslythe

Mark 42 Iron Man (TRU)

Curt Conners (ASM)

Emerald City (green)

And from the little bin...

AIM Agent

I didn't have any of them, except the AIM Agent, and now I owe YB my soul.

Shane gave me a couple of things, too, and when he sobers up he's gonna wonder where they went.

Monkeyian (I think, not 100% on my Thundercats)

Dark Elf

Zombie Pirate (Calico Jack)

Lil' Red (Femme Fatales)

Uhura

Shirtless Sulu

Gorn (2-inch)

White dress lady from either Marvel vs Capcom or Street Fighter x Tekken

Traded for a still-in-box Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin pack. (I gave one of these to Zach, too.... Must not have been too memorable ;) )

And 2 AIM guys from the little box. Eternal gratitude my friend!

From Luke's parts I scored a stretcher from 24, a gun and holster, and 2 BrickArms guns.