UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SuicideWatch, check comicshoplocator.com to see all retailers near you that are able to order them, there may be another shop you don't know about. Although it will probably not list Hastings stores, and depending on where in the U.S. you live, you may have one of those. GoHastings.com

AvengersMMSpread.jpg

I guess the Hulk is the one who dies since he's not in Zach's picture ;)

And because he's not in the assortment. Will the mystery mates be revealed after the movies U.S. release?

SuicideWatch, check comicshoplocator.com to see all retailers near you that are able to order them, there may be another shop you don't know about. Although it will probably not list Hastings stores, and depending on where in the U.S. you live, you may have one of those. GoHastings.com

AvengersMMSpread.jpg

Zack, that is a beautiful picture. I cannot wait to get my sets soon.

I grabbed one Witch and one Widow set from TRU, leaving one Witch, one Widow, and four Caps on the pegs.

So if anyone asks your advice for what to buy a kid for his birthday, you know where to point them.

I didn't get an in-stock notice for Widow or Witch, so they either sold out really quickly, or Thor/Cap really is the only one that reached toysrus.com so far.

I think surrounded by drones, Ultron will look better. If he used repurposed Modern Cylon parts there would be more of a disconnect even if he did look more screen-accurate.

Edited by toy showdown

I wish they'd done something to make Ultron look more impressive. He seems awfully puny as is.

He'll look a lot less puny with an army of sub-ultrons and ultron-drones tearing the place up with him biggrin.png

Edited by Nessex

I wish they'd done something to make Ultron look more impressive. He seems awfully puny as is.

He'll look a lot less puny with an army of sub-ultrons and ultron-drones tearing the place up with him biggrin.png

Maybe it will change once I see them in person, but I don't think the drones look that great either. I was pumped for these but now I'm seriously wavering on buying a case of the army builders. I know those tampos can't be cheap, but when compared to some of the really great movie minimates that have been made in the past these seem rushed and really simple.

Ultron and his drones don't look very imposing at all next to bulked up characters like Cap and Thor. Considering they're supposed to be created by Stark, you'd think they'd be at least as big as Iron Man. I guess each character is developed in a vacuum. (Fortunately only a handful end up sucking.)

And while I tend to be a Minimates minimalist purist when voting for "Best Minimate of the Year," the sculpted bits really help fudge the scale. I've gotten spoiled. If I can't have a 2.5" Minimates body then I want AA to cheat and design those who need it with added size.

Well, I got a notice yesterday that me GFS case from TRU was in. I got there to find that the sealed case contained a 4-8-0 ratio, with NO TRU exclusives and 8 Cap/Thor packs. :confused:

Is this something customer service can help me with, Zach? :P

Needless to say, I did not take any of them. My store did not even get a case in for themselves that I could pick up an exclusive pack. I did GFS TWO more cases. Hopefully this was just a fluke case.

Likely there is some lucky TRU store in the Midwest that received a case with 8 exclusives in it....

Have any of you guys seen the solicited photos for series 63, Age of Ultron wave 2? I just happened to see it on Amazon while looking for something else, but I'm trying to find a better quality image. And it's probably incorrect information, but they have a listing for who the two blacked out 'mates are....