• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zex, I wouldn't mind AoA Bobby:

iceman-aoa_zps3cdb8ceb.jpg

...or Emma Frost-possessed Bobby:

679720-iceman30.jpg

(or even just one figure that could pass for either) (GDit, I love & miss Joe Madureira's art)

...but I think most people just want a Bobby Drake:

40458-3.jpg

Chris, Joe Mad is working for Marvel again. A recent arc of Savage Wolverine and now the upcoming Inhumans book, I believe.

And I agree, an Iceman with 1) ice spike armor, 2) exaggerated ice fists/claws/blades, 3) an ice "tail" to swap out in place of his legs, and 4) no mouth would be SUPER keen. He MIGHT even force me to go back and get the AoA box sets I skipped.

Bobby in his white and blue would be cool, no pun intended, and I'd likely display him separate from everyone with his MvC counterpart, the Capcom Sentinel.

Hell, one could be the variant of the other, each packed with one of the Madri (I was so upset I never figured out that was the plural of Madrox before it was revealed)

I wasn't complaining Zach, I just feel that when a comic wave knocks it out of the park it's an awesome sight. I like a lot of the movie 'mates, but usually there's less of an element of surprise there, it's much more of a jaw-dropper when DST completely kills it on a comic wave we weren't expecting.

Yeah these and wave 54 look great but as it stands after these we don't have a single comic marvel minimate to look forward to that's been shown or even officially announced! I can't recall when the last time was that happened, if ever? Let's hope it's rectified soon or there's gonna be a long gap...confused.gif

Wrong, actually. The Spidey foes and x force box sets were both announced.

So, what will be at TRU for Marvel after this wave?

No Cap movie mates

No Spidey movie mates

Or are they focusing on other properties?

Thanks Zach, took the words right out of my mouth, well my keyboard lol.

The only reason that matters from the point of view of what I was saying is that the fact they haven't reached the "official announcement" stage yet means the time to them (or anything else comic related) coming out seems very long after waves 54/18. However, for the record I wasn't complaining, sometimes I like movie 'mates too, I just much prefer comic ones and so like having some that I've seen to look forward to.

Out of interest do I assume it was the foes of spidey/xforce sets that were shown at a panel? I hadn't heard that if so.

No doubt we'll get Marvel/Aliens crossover 'mates. Spidey with a facehugger attached, alien chest explosion Iron Man, Colonial Marine Captain America, XenoDoom, etc.

... Morph-omorph...

Ha ha ha - wins the internet!

I'd LOVE to see all of those Icemen. Especially an mouthless ice-trail AoA version.

Yeah, I know... just scare mongering to force an announcement. wink.png

Shameless. I wasn't hiding info, I just honestly don't know which line they'll have next. They're not done with Minimates, but they are not taking every line. I believe they are on board for Guardians of the Galaxy?