UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta put this out there, if anyone in the MU is the "town bicycle" its Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Logan, Peter Parker and Thor

I would actually think it would be Wolvie, Tony, Hawkeye, Mystique, and/or Emma.

Just because she stole her clone's husband doesn't make her a harlot. They didn't even hook up until Maddy was dead. Besides Emma is the town bicycle. Namor, Scott, Tony Stark, Shaw, the list is going on and on.

Actually, I think the list stops there. Past Namor, Scott, Tony, and Shaw, she wasnt' shown to have slept with anyone else if I recall (And I try to blot Tony Stark's trist from my mind, lol.)

And in fact, I wouldnt' say Jean stole Scott from Maddie, since Jean never knew about her in X-Factor #1 when Scott left.

There is an entire list out there somewhere. Not trying to slut shame the character but nobody calls my Jeanie a Harlot. I think that the whole Maddy situation looks worse on Scott than anyone else. I mean he did leave his wife and newborn for his dead ex-girlfriend who could have destroyed the universe so maybe it wasn't as bad as we all make it out to be. Claremont hated Scott because of it though.

Pete isn't a such a novice in that department either. Gwen, MJ, Felicia, Ms Marvel, Carlie, Betty, Liz and many other "one night stands". Add all the others who were attracted to Spidey but never made it to the date phase (shanna, silver sable, spiderwoman) and i have to say that he is quite the ladies man. Not in the Tony Stark sense that he bangs anything that walks but he has a lot of success with the ladies.

Pete isn't a such a novice in that department either. Gwen, MJ, Felicia, Ms Marvel, Carlie, Betty, Liz and many other "one night stands". Add all the others who were attracted to Spidey but never made it to the date phase (shanna, silver sable, spiderwoman) and i have to say that he is quite the ladies man. Not in the Tony Stark sense that he bangs anything that walks but he has a lot of success with the ladies.

When did Petey sleep with Ms. Marvel? And which Ms. Marvel?

I think Sharon Ventura bribed him into sleeping with her at one stage. Petey didn't have much choice... he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

BWHAHAHA, Also I wish they made this as a variation of Ben.

I just gotta put this out there, if anyone in the MU is the "town bicycle" its Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Logan, Peter Parker and Thor

I would actually think it would be Wolvie, Tony, Hawkeye, Mystique, and/or Emma.

Just because she stole her clone's husband doesn't make her a harlot. They didn't even hook up until Maddy was dead. Besides Emma is the town bicycle. Namor, Scott, Tony Stark, Shaw, the list is going on and on.

Actually, I think the list stops there. Past Namor, Scott, Tony, and Shaw, she wasnt' shown to have slept with anyone else if I recall (And I try to blot Tony Stark's trist from my mind, lol.)

And in fact, I wouldnt' say Jean stole Scott from Maddie, since Jean never knew about her in X-Factor #1 when Scott left.

There is an entire list out there somewhere. Not trying to slut shame the character but nobody calls my Jeanie a Harlot. I think that the whole Maddy situation looks worse on Scott than anyone else. I mean he did leave his wife and newborn for his dead ex-girlfriend who could have destroyed the universe so maybe it wasn't as bad as we all make it out to be. Claremont hated Scott because of it though.

When did Petey sleep with Ms. Marvel? And which Ms. Marvel?
It was the Carol Danvers version. They flirted and eventually went out on a date, which went badly. Though later is Siege Ms. Marvel "told" (she got taken over by the symbiote who told it to Pete to distract him but later she confessed that she did) him that she still likes him.

It was the Carol Danvers version. They flirted and eventually went out on a date, which went badly. Though later is Siege Ms. Marvel "told" (she got taken over by the symbiote who told it to Pete to distract him but later she confessed that she did) him that she still likes him.

This is all shades of wrong. Anyway, maybe they could do a Thing and then pack in the Sharon chest piece since that is all that is missing to make her a she-thing. Do we know anything about the poll besides that the Poll will exist?

Zach has said it would be mostly big names and mostly heroes, potentially one villain and one new character. And, despite all the discussion in this thread, there's no indication it has anything to do with the sexual habits of any Marvel characters.

Sorry, waiting to find out when this poll is gonna run.

Five of the six characters have been done before, but three are highly requested re-dos. I think things will work out well for everybody no matter who wins. Can't guarantee the two losing characters will ever get made as a two-pack, but they're all nice designs, so we'll see.