UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier minimates

elhonez

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some of the best mates that have been done... Ever!

Here are my two favorites. I think I prefer the falcon without his chest harness, felt a little bulky. I'll probably replace it with something, or leave it like this.

post-21-0-52615400-1401962066_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-18661600-1401962080_thumb.jpg

This stealth cap may be one of my all time favorites, I'm so glad it is darker blue and has the straps brown( in place of red) this new helmet is beyond slick. The shield also looks great.

post-21-0-09600600-1401961742_thumb.jpg

Can someone take a pic of Falcon without the goggles or are they permanently attached to his face? Or did I just miss the pic?

The goggles totally come off. They might even be worth the price of admission.

The only problem I'm having with my Falcon is that the left wing hinge is frozen. The right one moves pretty freely. I'll have to work on it (freeze/boil/whatever).

Nervous, are Falcon's wing pegs in his hands in those pics?

Yep, they come apart and the little pegs fit in the back of his hands. They were designed for that purpose...... So I was told :-)

So he can't hold his guns and extend his wings at the same time, right?

It's like how the wings worked in the film. When Falcon was flying for distances, he held the grips on his wings to steer. When in close-combat, the wings lock in place and he uses his weapons (pretty sure he did this when fighting Winter Soldier on the Helicarrier). Pretty amazing that DST was able to duplicate it.

Gonna have to turn to Luke for these next pay-day, so hopefully they'll stay in stock.

I can't find them in comics shops around me in CT. I called about 6 today to see who got them and none ordered this wave. Just getting into Minimates in the last two months when ever I went to the local shops they all said yes we have them and get new ones in when they come out, when I called they all were surprised and had no idea they were coming out.

It was just frustrating since they all seemed to invite me back to get new stuff some even said to me glad to see another collector of the line come back we will be getting all the new sets. But they have not had anything new in the last 2 months. Luckily Luke has them so I put in my order and should have my set by Monday.

I just picked up my Winter Soldiers from Luke (It's nice being only 9 miles away!) and it looks like the Winter Soldier had another injury:

d2ddfdda-538e-42bd-aa4d-f5e4295fc85d_zps

Unfortunately there isn't an arm in there when I opened him. :( I'll have to hit up customer service for a replacement part.

I just picked up my Winter Soldiers from Luke (It's nice being only 9 miles away!) and it looks like the Winter Soldier had another injury:

d2ddfdda-538e-42bd-aa4d-f5e4295fc85d_zps

Unfortunately there isn't an arm in there when I opened him. sad.png I'll have to hit up customer service for a replacement part.

Would have been kind of funny if it was the metal arm.

I only managed to see the movie once in theaters (tragic I know) but was Winter Soldier's outfit really so brown/light in color? I could swear it was more of a black/dark blue, with the exception of the jacket he briefly wore. Either way, picked up Cap/WS and Falcon/Widow, no problems, no complaints. They look far better in person than they did in protos.