UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new wolverine thru the age set

Dave

Haha pics Kosti!!

I used that on my arkham catwoman. There are pics in my customs thread. As for new female figs, i did that on my elizabeth from bioshock infinite, harley and wonder woman. I completed some customs (old snake, vader, cobra commander) so i might upload here tommorrow witht them. If not Diana will have to wait until the other 30 or so customs are finished. But i'll probably post here tommorrow, i'm really proud of how that mate turned out.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Founders had intended there to be different Minimate bodies, they would have said so in the Minimate Constitution.

cool.png

They did. You just need to be in the exact same light the constitution was written in to see it; at the exact same time if year. ;)

Edited by Onyx_6

Seriously...same ol' same ol' story with 'mates ,keep it simple it works..... get too clever & it sits on its ass ..........

Wonder Woman = superb http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=283&n=Wonder+Woman

Power Girl = horrendous http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=273&n=Power+Girl# .....check out the 'side view'

bhm........... always keeping abreast.

Hail Ivan.

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 4 weeks later...

I'm way more into these now than I was, maybe it's just because I really liked The Wolverine, but these photos look really good. I have quite a package headed this way when Luke gets his SDCC sets in stock.

They are beautiful but sadly I really only wnat to binge buy Space Wolvie. I have a feeling I am going to be headed into the dangerzone.

Venom Wolverine is my favorite, I wish he had a full Venom mask. I think I can put one together from the extras in the two Venom TTA sets I bought.

Am I the only one who hates when the X-Men go to space?

I do too. I have yet to read a story that involved space that I liked. Not even Joss Whedon could make me like Breakworld.

I just feel like space is for the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer and the Guardians of the Galaxy, I never could figure out what mutants would have a need to go to space for.

What?!? But then you are missing out on the start of the Phoenix saga, The Dark Phoenix Saga, and more. I never liked extended space runs but I did enjoy certain missions like Professor X is a Skrull.

• 2 weeks later...

do anyone has this problem as well? I got hold of my set today... but then it didn't come with the red belt

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1716&n=Space+Suit+Wolverine

sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

There is a tray shot on the previous page, it wasn't found on the extra pair of legs?

Yes, sir. it wasn't there... feeling kind of sad that a piece is missing

• 4 weeks later...