UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youbastards, you sir are on a roll! Zach you should be taking notes for a surprise wave we all want... I'm just saying X-Men Origins wolverine got 9001 waves and no one was a real big fan of the film.

I have a soft spot for the X-Men Origins: Wolverine wave. They were the first Minimates I ever bought.

Thanks, gents! Surprisingly, for a movie that featured a ton of armors, I wanted more versions of the 'civilian' characters.

Great customs YB, though that Killian hair....looks like AIM was working with Herbal Essences for a while ;)

Yeah, it's a little bigger than I wanted, but that was the closest long hair piece that I had that was designed to fit over a jacket, all the rest were just designed for a standard chest block. :\

Have we never made a William Sadler Minimate? That's hard to believe.

Not sure why Chuck didn't mention the box set, but he plays things close to the vest. I don't think he wants to step on my toes, but I'd be fine with whatever he revealed in Ask DST.

I did my own Ellen Brandt.

But, because I love doing things my own way, and not movie-(or sometimes even character)faithful, I did her slightly different.

IMAG0235_zps9fb4dd28.jpg

I'll need to paint match the left arm, though. I might also glue a holster to the skirt for her.

Thanks, gents! Surprisingly, for a movie that featured a ton of armors, I wanted more versions of the 'civilian' characters.

Great customs YB, though that Killian hair....looks like AIM was working with Herbal Essences for a while ;)

Yeah, it's a little bigger than I wanted, but that was the closest long hair piece that I had that was designed to fit over a jacket, all the rest were just designed for a standard chest block. :\

Would the Ultimate Sabretooth or Raft Sentry hair work?

I tweaked Luke's chest dry.png decals he made for Leeloo and turned them into Pepper's sports bra decals.

IronMan3-PepperPotts-ChestFront.jpg

IronMan3-PepperPotts-ChestBack.jpg

You're welcome, Dino. biggrin.png

82472803.jpg

I am still laughing at this pic. It's just too perfect for this exact situation.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot