UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered all four though, all things considered, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with four sets of Mk 42 and Mandarin. Disappointed, yes, but not surprised.

I believe these are the correct UPCs:

Iron Man 3 Marvel Minimates Mark 42 and Mandarin
UPC: 699788811726

Iron Man 3 Marvel Minimates Iron Patriot and Extremis Soldier
UPC: 699788811733

Iron Man 3 Exclusive Marvel Minimates Heartbreaker Iron Man and Tony Stark
UPC: 699788811740

Iron Man 3 Exclusive Marvel Minimates Silver Centurion Iron Man and Skeleton Iron Man
UPC: 699788811757

Oops, Hav already posted that info. With pictures!

Is anyone having a hard time tyring to acquire the TRU minimates? I've been making daily visits up to my TRU and the iron man 3 minimates they have are just sitting on pegs, and it's been like this for the past week now, if anybody needs anything specific or the whole set just PM me.

What store, Apex? Just curious.

Zach I've over stated how horrible my TRU is when it comes to MM but they don't even put Iron Man 3 mates with the giant themed area in the front of the store, and there weren't empty pegs so its not like they sold out. When I found them in the back I had the choice of the litter, which is always nice :) I love Iron Patriot and Heartbreaker the most, great wave.

I opened my specialty and TRU sets last night and am very happy with them. I really appreciate how Iron Patriot was packaged with the Extremis Soldier. It doesn't feel wasteful when the pack mate of an army builder also has several display options. Good job DST!

Just received email notification that my set from TRU.com has shipped. Now if only The Walking Dead was this easy.

What he said,.....except for the fact that I didn't think it was that easy dry.png If people here weren't so helpful with SKU numbers it would have been nigh on impossible to get what I wanted with any certainty.

Yep I'm moaning again but it just doesn't get any better does it?

Here's a weird thing:
Went to my TRU today and got the lot. But they had on the pegs two of every set except Mark 42 and Mandarin. I wound up looking behind a couple of other IM3 products and finding one. But I thought it was odd that the one I thought I might not get was the one that was shared between TRU and Specialty.

Al least!!! I get TRU Minimates IM3 in McAllen, TXs, but I have a surprise or maybe just a mistake from Daymond Select Toys, in the set of Silver Centurion & Skeleton Armor, instead of have two hairs for Tony Stark I got it a piece for the Mandarin, but not the awful gray color, instead of that the color is like the tony stark hair piece, so is this pretend to be like this or just a mistake? Everybody have this piece or just me?

It is a real piece, I don´t make costumes or paint minimates, and looks better than the original awful gray color smile.png

post-6605-0-05475700-1369269224_thumb.jp

post-6605-0-88563900-1369269543_thumb.jp

post-6605-0-30577000-1369269674_thumb.jp

post-6605-0-95859200-1369269873_thumb.jp

post-6605-0-36594000-1369269963_thumb.jp

Al least!!! I get TRU Minimates IM3 in McAllen, TXs, but I have a surprise or maybe just a mistake from Daymond Select Toys, in the set of Silver Centurion & Skeleton Armor, instead of have two hairs for Tony Stark I got it a piece for the Mandarin, but not the awful gray color, instead of that the color is like the tony stark hair piece, so is this pretend to be like this or just a mistake? Everybody have this piece or just me?

It is a real piece, I don´t make costumes or paint minimates, and looks better than the original awful gray color smile.png

Nice, sadly it should have been the Hair/Beard combo lol

Nice, sadly it should have been the Hair/Beard combo lol

Yes, I agree with you, because the only thing that I don't like from Mandarin Minimate is the color of his hair, but with this extra piece seems ok to me, but I don't know if is exclusive from TRU or just a Mistake from Diamond Select Toys

Nice error piece! I'm sure a lot of guys here would love to have that for a Super Powers Samurai or '90s Sunfire quick custom!