UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have loved to see the white deep-space armor instead of the skeleton armor; I'm surprised that one didn't make the cut given how high-visibility it's been in the pre-movie buzz and other toylines. All in all, though, these look great, and I'm happy to be getting three new armors.

Box Set! It's a spoiler, and the set comes out after the movie. It's a repaint, so it'll be in the box set.

I seriously started out with only a mild interest in the iron patriot mate. Now I know that I'm gonna end up buying every single one of these...funny how that happens.

It's called addiction.. beautiful, sweet addiction. highfive2.gif

Box Set! It's a spoiler, and the set comes out after the movie. It's a repaint, so it'll be in the box set.

I'd be quite chuffed if that were the case. Of all the armours that have been shown, The Space armour was one of the more visually distinctive ones.

If it could come in a box set with this bad-boy - i'd be happy for the remaining 3 spots to be re-releases of old armours :

hulk-buster-suite_Fireball-Tim.jpg

It's probably fake - but damn, it looks sexy!

I'd be quite chuffed if that were the case. Of all the armours that have been shown, The Space armour was one of the more visually distinctive ones.

If it could come in a box set with this bad-boy - i'd be happy for the remaining 3 spots to be re-releases of old armours :

hulk-buster-suite_Fireball-Tim.jpg

It's probably fake - but damn, it looks sexy!

lol, looks pretty "suite"

I would have loved to see the white deep-space armor instead of the skeleton armor; I'm surprised that one didn't make the cut given how high-visibility it's been in the pre-movie buzz and other toylines. All in all, though, these look great, and I'm happy to be getting three new armors.

The deep-space armor was high-visibility because a toy maker that chose to make that armor revealed it early, and I'm pretty sure we had our figures picked long before any of that happened. Sure, the coincidence of that being a Marvel NOW plot surely helped, even though the armor is totally different, but I have not heard confirmation that happens in the film. We chose our armors based on how they are used in the film, and probably a certain amount of recognizability. Hope we chose right!

Comparing Minimates to Cosbabys is in my opinion a non-starter , my comment was to emphasise what 'might be' in regards to 'unknown' characters.

I quietly posted that IM Cosbaby pic two months ago in the lonely Cosbaby thread ,I had my reasons which were significant then though less so now .

post-638-0-91041600-1365238406_thumb.jpg

I actually really like these cosbabies, I've thought about picking the IM ones up and have been close to ordering them.

However i really don't have the space or money to be collecting another toyline at the moment.

T.

something like that would make a great addition to the museum display later this year, a neat way to display the minimates but I can't bring myself to buy it just for the display....well not yet anyways...I have a feeling DSTs has a great set idea up their sleeves here...

Jeff of the Miniacs