UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 3 Minimates -

Nessex

The Peggy Carter mini film (15 minutes!) Bloody brilliant worth the price of the bluray alone (lord knows iron man 3 and the special features aren't) the world needs more Hayley Atwell/Peggy Carter.

Wait.... What!? Is this on the blu-ray release? woot.gif

According to Wikipedia, the DVD and Blu-Ray will feature the Peggy Carter mini film.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's none in stock (thankfully, as I don't get paid until Friday, and they don't charge for preorders!), odd. I hope they honor the price for preorders.

I already grabbed Tony off eBay for, like, $6, and don't want the armors, but I haven't found Pepper by herself since I missed out on the one on eBay for $12. :(

But there's none in stock (thankfully, as I don't get paid until Friday, and they don't charge for preorders!), odd. I hope they honor the price for preorders.

I already grabbed Tony off eBay for, like, $6, and don't want the armors, but I haven't found Pepper by herself since I missed out on the one on eBay for $12. sad.png

Ditto.

• 3 weeks later...

I had one on preorder, then paid for it, then when a butt-ton of other more important preorders dropped, I cancelled it to use the credit towards them. It's just really difficult to justify spending $25 on Pepper. I'm still kicking myself that I wasn't able to grab the one I found on eBay for $12 shipped... :(

When I bought Tony, the same seller had a Pepper, I just didn't have enough money for her by herself, let alone both, so I just got him. That was three days before payday. By the time I had money, she was gone, so I sent a message to the seller, asking if they'd get more in. They said they would in September, but I stalked their auctions daily, and nothing ever resurfaced. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's a one shot?

All the Marvel blu-rays since Thor have had them. Thor had The Consultant, Cap had "A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer" Avengers had "Item 47" and IM3 had "Agent Carter." The one on Thor 2 is going to be Slattery based.

What's a one shot?

All the Marvel blu-rays since Thor have had them. Thor had The Consultant, Cap had "A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer" Avengers had "Item 47" and IM3 had "Agent Carter." The one on Thor 2 is going to be Slattery based.

I totally did not know that. That's what I get for not giving a crap about blurays, I guess.

dino, definitely give them a watch, they are great at helping to expand on the cinematic universe. minor characters get more spotlight time as well (coulson, sitwell, peggy carter, etc) and plenty of cameos from others.

• 2 weeks later...

Rented IM3 yesterday, blu-ray from Redbox. The Agent Carter short may have been my favorite part of the whole thing.

Edited by Molybdenum Man