UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 14

Lobsterman

very VERY excited about Havok, after seeing that awesome blast piece he comes with, im glad we will be seeing the entire Alpha Flight filled up sooner then later so ill gladly pick up Box and Vindicator. Ironmans sculpt looks amazing though ill have to wait to see the final paint job since that helmet is a tricky element to get right, Rhino looks superb and will be a great edition to my spidey villains (replacing the bulked up rhino i attempted). Ultimate cap looks great and since i used the mask for mines on Paladin custom, im glad i can get a new one :D and Miles is just gravy ;)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very VERY excited about Havok, after seeing that awesome blast piece he comes with, im glad we will be seeing the entire Alpha Flight filled up sooner then later so ill gladly pick up Box and Vindicator. Ironmans sculpt looks amazing though ill have to wait to see the final paint job since that helmet is a tricky element to get right, Rhino looks superb and will be a great edition to my spidey villains (replacing the bulked up rhino i attempted). Ultimate cap looks great and since i used the mask for mines on Paladin custom, im glad i can get a new one :D and Miles is just gravy ;)

Could you link me to a picture of the blast piece, I don't think I've seen it yet.

I hope there's a Madison head under Box's helmet, and Heather comes with a hairpiece.

Box has a hologram head, with a hologram hairpiece. Heather has a hairpiece and two mask pieces, one with a clear red visor and one a clear blue visor. Havok has that blast piece, Storm has lightning. Miles has a webline, Cap has an AK. IM and Rhino are as-is. No conversion parts for Rhino, but I'm sure that's an easy mod for those who know how.

Got packaged samples in today. :thumbsup:

I hope there's a Madison head under Box's helmet, and Heather comes with a hairpiece.

Box has a hologram head, with a hologram hairpiece. Heather has a hairpiece and two mask pieces, one with a clear red visor and one a clear blue visor. Havok has that blast piece, Storm has lightning. Miles has a webline, Cap has an AK. IM and Rhino are as-is. No conversion parts for Rhino, but I'm sure that's an easy mod for those who know how.

PICS! Please!

No conversion parts for Rhino, but I'm sure that's an easy mod for those who know how.

DST employee condones customizing!! - you wait til I tell Lobsterman! :lol:

Wow that's a lot of parts in the Alpha flight set! & as MoC already said... pix please!

T.

YES! just this morning I was looking at the pics and hoping for some translucent eye mask action on her. can't wait to see pics.

Thanks a heap for those pics! Everybody looks great!

I'm intrigued by the "hologram head" on Box and hoping it'll be a translucent head with a face on it.

I'm also curious as to how Havok's blast piece will work. Attaches to waist, mebbe?

Edited by Mystery Man

Thanks a heap for those pics! Everybody looks great!

I'm intrigued by the "hologram head" on Box and hoping it'll be a translucent head with a face on it.

I'm also curious as to how Havok's blast piece will work. Attaches to waist, mebbe?

Yes, translucent head with shadowy face on it. Camera on phone died before I could shoot it. Can't find art from comic, but I think it's pretty much that.

Havok's blast piece fits over his hand. I'm not certain it hasn't been used before. Anyone? I thought it was a Red Tornado accessory, but apparently not.

Wow, everything looks incredible!

Just a couple questions; what exactly is the criteria for getting a TRU exclusive sticker? Because as fas as I can tell, these are all unique.

A suggestion for the future, for characters like Iron Man who show up frequently is it possible to bring back the prefixed names? Like "Extremis" Iron Man, "Neo Classic" Iron Man, etc. Its less confusing that way.

Really can't wait to pick these up, all the TRU series have been incredible!

Great looking figures. I'll probably get every set except the Spidey/Cap one, though I have to say that face tampo looks great on Spidey. Not often you get a slip-over for him that looks good IMO.

Wow, everything looks incredible!

Just a couple questions; what exactly is the criteria for getting a TRU exclusive sticker? Because as fas as I can tell, these are all unique.

A suggestion for the future, for characters like Iron Man who show up frequently is it possible to bring back the prefixed names? Like "Extremis" Iron Man, "Neo Classic" Iron Man, etc. Its less confusing that way.

Really can't wait to pick these up, all the TRU series have been incredible!

No idea about the stickers. Thought it was a fluke on the last couple of waves, but maybe we can only sticker two packs? Weird.

My bad on the Iron Man prefix. I asked what armor Robert was referencing, but I may not have given him one. Possibly because of the pre-Extremis confusion. Will be more diligent in the future.