UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

49 and TRU 16 are both Marvel NOW. That's 15 Minimate slots to fill (no sharing, remember). Even if we do all of those guys, and I'm not saying we are, that leaves 10 slots. A couple of those slots you will never guess. Ever. EVER. I still can't believe they're in there.

This post makes it seem that there are some fairly obscure characters included, and not just heavy hitters. I think all bets are off. Sunfire. Falcon. Groot. Misty Knight. Red She Hulk. Rocket Raccoon. Enchantress. Captain Marvel. They are all in play.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like it means super obscure or super outlandish, since people here have been requesting most of those for a while now, which is why i think this is Doops time to shine :D

Yes, I was responding more to Zakkats response to your list. I forgot to include Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu, as a possible figure.

Here's my official predictions for these couple of waves. I may have gone a little too crazy with it, but whatever. I would buy the hell out of these waves

LCS Wave 49

Iron Man / Beast

Cyclops / Doop

Hawkeye / RAID Solider

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) / RAID Solider

TRU 16

Captain Marvel / Spider-Man

Nick Fury Jr. / Invincible Hulk

Darkhawk (a man can dream, can't he?) / Legion

Rocket Raccoon / Star Lord

Or Speed, Stature or Hawkeye. :confused:

We already have Vision. :sweat:

:confused:

what? no... they're not being featured in any new titles, but Wiccan and Hulkling are in the new Young Avengers... that's why i think we may finally get them.

I know... and it would make me sad to get Wiccan and Hulkling but not Patriot and Iron Lad. It's like getting half a bike or a single shoe

Okay... So 49 is Marvel Now, does that make 51 the IM3 wave?

We're assuming, but do not know for sure. Wave 51 could end up being the "I Love the 90's" wave with Stryfe, Speedball & Darkhawk.

Stryfe/Adam X the X-Treme

Speedball/Darkhawk

Sleepwalker/Ultimatum Agents

Gideon(variant-- yeah, he's the variant. You want him, you'll have to hunt for him)/Ultimatum Agents

I think this proposal just made several members do some unmentionable things in their pants. :unsure:

I'm kinda worried about the future of the comics tie-in waves, considering how much the Thor/Cap wave seems to be hanging around. Anyway, if IM3 is wave 49, and Now's wave 51, that would mean we wouldn't have an Iron Man comics wave until 52. I don't see that happening.

Hey, anyone else think that wave 52 is the perfect spot for the Squadron Supreme?;)

Hey, anyone else think that wave 52 is the perfect spot for the Squadron Supreme?;)

Absolutely perfect spot for it.

And I kinda thought 49 would wind up IM3 when word came down that 50 was summer. Thanks for the update, Zach.