UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for different Marvel Now mates, since I was craving some Uncanny X-men, Uncanny X-Force, or Young Avengers. Oh well. Maybe next wave...

There's still seven new figures for the TRU wave yet to be announced.

7? okay. I was thinking like 4 at the most. I still have hope, lol.

BUt if its more SHIELD nonsense, I will cry lol.

I'll be trying to find three Marias to create a Daisy and a Sharon. One of the subsequent SHIELD bodies will then be my Nick Fury, giving the team either two or three (if I get Cmdr Rogers) for the group to command. Workable. Glad I hung on to my Chris Redfield hair/ear piece - Shield's gonna have use for it.

I was hoping for different Marvel Now mates, since I was craving some Uncanny X-men, Uncanny X-Force, or Young Avengers. Oh well. Maybe next wave...

There's still seven new figures for the TRU wave yet to be announced.

Why would it be 7 instead of 8? Did I miss something?

Edited by bigvis497

I think I have around 6 SHIELD Agents as of now...ill probably be picking up 6 of these as well, 2 of Nick Jr and 4 Marias to turn into female agents any chance we can see control art or promo shots of these soon? I wanna know what goodies we get with em biggrin.png

7 instead of 8? Zach stated earlier that there was going to be 1 shared mate between the TRU and LCS waves, similar to Daredevil in Wave 48.

You can never have too many SHIELD agents, my friend. NEH-VRR!!!
I'd buy a whole wave of named SHIELD agents like an updated Nick sr., Dugan, Sitwell, Jones, Pierce, Quartermain, etc.

But then, I'm hopelessly addicted.

So what do we think the TRU wave will look like? We get one shared figure, right?

Hill? No, she's a variant

Fury? Doubtful, but possible

Nova? After his inclusion in 50, unlikely

Shanna? Next to impossible

Sauron? Maaaaaybe? Especially if a second, generic pterodactyl head was packed in. Paired with Wolverine?

Spider-Man? Seems most likely, maybe with old Doc Ock? Or New Hobgoblin?

I would be surprised if it wasn't Spidey.

I have been enjoying NOW a lot, so i'm even excited for the inevitable A-listers.

Here's my wave guess:

Hulk and Ironman

Thor and Rogue

Spidey and Hawkeye

Wolverine and Captain Marvel

Also a SDCC boxed set of the FF (Antman, Medusa, She-Hulk, Ms. Thing) would be the bees knees.

I'm thinking NFJ is shared just because he's two characters in one; justifies two purchases.

And SHIELD is always going to be very relevant, no issue with their presence. I mean, who else would be a NOW! army builder, NFJ is prominent, and Maria Hill is not only a logical variant but a long-time want of many.

Still think the shared character is Shanna. Packed with Wolverine, for readers of the book.

Iron Man

Captain Marvel

Hulk

Red She Hulk

Doc Strange

Hank Pym's new look

I think this keeps with all Zach has said....

If you think SHIELD is not relevant in Marvel NOW, you are mistaken.

Its not though, lol. Other than the Point 1 story and, technically, the Secret Avengers, they have had a minimal showing in favor of real superheroes, lol.

Have you read the new hulk book where he is a shield agent reporting directly to Hill?

Nova. Marvel's giving him a big push right now, reguardless of fan poll results. If it's not Grumpy Spidey, it's Nova.

or NFJ

or Hill w/ Hulk.

or Shanna w/ Wolverine.

Or I really don't have a good guess so don't listen to me.

If you think SHIELD is not relevant in Marvel NOW, you are mistaken.

Its not though, lol. Other than the Point 1 story and, technically, the Secret Avengers, they have had a minimal showing in favor of real superheroes, lol.

Have you read the new hulk book where he is a shield agent reporting directly to Hill?

No. I dislike Hulk, so I avoid his books. I collect Uncanny Avengers, All New Xmen, Cable and the Xforce, Uncanny X-Force, Young Avengers, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Morbius, and New Avengers, lol.