UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one at C2E2 was great yesterday. Meeting Zach was awesome. Walking Dead TRU wave 4 was on display at the DST booth. They look amazing! I snapped some pics:

Battle Damaged Gov

null_zps8dbebf17.jpg

Rick with Long Hair

null_zps615639f3.jpg

Zombies!

null_zpsf9a2e1d8.jpg

null_zps46ab4e85.jpg

null_zps8d35d013.jpg

null_zps6dd5b135.jpg

Why aren't these here yet!?!

Zach said that the Zombie with bullet holes will come with a clear chest block and the holes are on both sides. => Hold him to the light and see through him!

And I tried to hint how much better that leather jacket Zombie would be so much better with wings on the back!

That bullet hole Zombie looks fantastic and I'm really looking forward to get this new Rick Minimate. Since I'm not too enthusiastic about the upcoming figures from the prison/Gov story arc - I'm just not, although the 'mates look cool -, these are two I really can't wait to get. (Those and civil Tyrese yes.gif)

It still astounds me that as Zach stated, the zombie 2packs are the weak sellers in these assortments. Having said that, I've been a bit underwhelmed until this new batch was shown where at Toy Fair there seemed to be a lack of zombies. Seeing more zombies at C2E2 makes me happier. I know I don't drive the sales but I love the zombie 2packs.

I would however still like to get Axel in his prison uniform. And add me to the list of those waiting for that Tyrese that was shown last year.

Can't wait for that bullet hole zombie. I love all those zombies, and I can't wait to see what alt looks we can make with them.

Also, kudos on that Amazon 4pack! That was easy to obtain, and I love to see more, preferrably with more armybuilders (i.e. main characters in swat gear, prison uniforms, and zombie cops!)

It still astounds me that as Zach stated, the zombie 2packs are the weak sellers in these assortments. Having said that, I've been a bit underwhelmed until this new batch was shown where at Toy Fair there seemed to be a lack of zombies. Seeing more zombies at C2E2 makes me happier. I know I don't drive the sales but I love the zombie 2packs.

I would however still like to get Axel in his prison uniform. And add me to the list of those waiting for that Tyrese that was shown last year.

Can't wait for that bullet hole zombie. I love all those zombies, and I can't wait to see what alt looks we can make with them.

Also, kudos on that Amazon 4pack! That was easy to obtain, and I love to see more, preferrably with more armybuilders (i.e. main characters in swat gear, prison uniforms, and zombie cops!)

Did Zach say that ? I thought Luke said that ?

the thing that makes the zombies the weak sellers is the lack of accessories. sure they have unique sculpting and extra arms but the value isnt there like it is with say, Rick, who came armed to the teeth.

the thing that makes the zombies the weak sellers is the lack of accessories. sure they have unique sculpting and extra arms but the value isnt there like it is with say, Rick, who came armed to the teeth.

And had a minimum of two distinct looks on the one pack (I bought two for this reason; same with Shane).

Luke said the zombies were his weakest sellers. I was just surprised people wanted zombies more than survivors.

Did I mention that one of the TRU zombies comes with the entrails piece so you can make him just a crawling upper torso?

Did I mention that one of the TRU zombies comes with the entrails piece so you can make him just a crawling upper torso?

No. But that is awesome! Now, when will we see the bicycle girl zombie? When we can get a Minimate scale bicycle? :)