UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

Auctions have ended with some familiar names as winners (I'll let them reveal themselves). The overall total raised was $222.13, which I will round up to $235 because I somehow lost Fujis Pia the Pig from his centaur. A very heartfelt thanks to all who submitted customs or bid on the auctions.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year 1: $582.74

Year 2: ~$400.00

Year 3: 257.15

Year 4: $408.25

Year 5: $590.86

I do believe this year might have had the least customs. Still, anything is better than nothing. The true challenge for next year is finding a theme that gets more involvment. I could be wrong, but I'd guess that more people were interested in doing fighting game customs last year than mythology this year.

Aw yeah Tiki God!:banana: I've had my eye on him for awhile. Also, when I checked out, eBay asked if I wanted to donate anything more to the Red Cross. I couldn't say no to that, could I? So you can add an extra $5 to our total.

Edited by hellpop

Glad Tiki is getting a good home. :)

And while it may not have been a record total, it's still a decent amount of money for charity. And while they may not have been a lot of entries, they were some imaginative and quality entries. Thanks to everyone who participated, and thanks to everyone who bid.

And next year's theme - space aliens?

Congrats to all the winners and the customizers! We may not have raised as much as in years past but the whole idea behind the project is simply to help as much as we can and we've done that. :thumbsup:

Now let's put this puppy to bed until April 2013.

Too late boyd. Where were you this afternoon? :sad:

Actually, I found out that since I'm technically the one donating the money that I qualify for a 100% matching grant from my company for the 75% that's going to the Red Cross. That should take the overall total to $411.25 ($352.50 to the Red Cross and $58.75 to MMMV). I might not be good at customs or hitting deadlines, but I am resourceful. You know, unless anyone has a problem with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...