UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Worthy and the Mighty

gambitron

I'd rather his colors match the wave 20 Hawkeye colors to swap arms and legs, since most people have 2 of him, and the DA version is pretty rare at this point.

This. Since all of these accessories and mask make up a lot of the purple on Clint's costume, maybe some helpful and talented customizers could make a set os stickers to convert the blank Wave 20 Hawkeye chest block so that only the accessories would be needed to finnish him out.

Or DST could just make new classic Hawkeye. Gotta be specific now, darn it, cause I have little intrest in the current Hawkeye-as-Arsenal costume he's sporting.

Okay, MM, this one is a little complicated but I'll try to get it condensed for ya:

You know Sentry killed Loki in Seige. Well when Thor was still sporting the Odin force, he resureccted his brother in the form he missed- as a boy the human evquivelant of 10-12. Lil' Loki is not evil yet, and has none of his future self's memories. (so you're waiting for this to go bad eventually, since Lil' Loki is a likeable character) Anyhow jump forward to near the end of FI, Odin admits to Thor the Serpent is Odin's brother Cul, and that he imprisoned Cul because it was Cul, not Jormungandr the Midgard Serpent, that Thor is destined to die defeating. Well on cue, Thor indeed dies from the Serpent's poison as Thor kill's Cul. As the Avengers and Asgardians gather at Thor's funeral pyre, a figure emerges from the flames-Tanarus. (who looks like a Thor KO right down to the red cape) Everyone is glad Tanarus, thier old friend and teammate, survived afterall. Except Loki, who doesn't buy it. See unknown to everyone, Ulik made a deal with the Norn witches to replace Thor in the hearts and memories of everyone. When Lil' Loki stars to figure it out and confronts the witches about it, they transport Loki to...

Dr. Don Blake. This makes it look like this will be one of comics truely pointless "deaths" except that Thor's soul is seen on a viking ship entering the maw of Demogorge the god devourer. At any rate this will all get cleared up in time for Thor to be there for this year's Avengers vs X-Men throw down.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Sentry killed Loki in Seige. Well when Thor was still sporting the Odin force, he resureccted his brother in the form he missed- as a boy the human evquivelant of 10-12. Lil' Loki is not evil yet, and has none of his future self's memories. (so you're waiting for this to go bad eventually, since Lil' Loki is a likeable character) Anyhow jump forward to near the end of FI, Odin admits to Thor the Serpent is Odin's brother Cul, and that he imprisoned Cul because it was Cul, not Jormungandr the Midgard Serpent, that Thor is destined to die defeating. Well on cue, Thor indeed dies from the Serpent's poison as Thor kill's Cul. As the Avengers and Asgardians gather at Thor's funeral pyre, a figure emerges from the flames-Tanarus. (who looks like a Thor KO right down to the red cape) Everyone is glad Tanarus, thier old friend and teammate, survived afterall. Except Loki, who doesn't buy it. See unknown to everyone, Ulik made a deal with the Norn witches to replace Thor in the hearts and memories of everyone. When Lil' Loki stars to figure it out and confronts the witches about it, they transport Loki to...

Dr. Don Blake. This makes it look like this will be one of comics truely pointless "deaths" except that Thor's soul is seen on a viking ship entering the maw of Demogorge the god devourer. At any rate this will all get cleared up in time for Thor to be there for this year's Avengers vs X-Men throw down.

Head... hurts.... :wacko:

Edited by hellpop

If they are going this route I hope we get an AFX or other Con exclusive 4 pack that has at least Titania, Absorbing Man, Attuma and Juggy to complete the Villains.

I don't think anyone will even be able to remember Titania's name once we start announcing AFX and con four-packs.

I don't think anyone will even be able to remember Titania's name once we start announcing AFX and con four-packs.

Challenge Accepted :devil:

My big box set wants are for 90's X-Factor, Brotherhood of Mutants & Alpha Flight. I'm pretty sure Chuck has ruled out X-Factor for this year in a previous AskDST, but i remain hopeful that we might see either a Brotherhood or an Alpha Flight set sometime over the next 11 months despite this being such a big year for SpiderMan & the Avengers.

I'm not counting on this being an X-heavy year for con exclusives, but if the Mighty & the Worthy are anything to go by, i'll still be quite happy.

Edited by Nessex

Posting a link, since TM2Dino's Google must be broken... :tongue:

Titania (Wiki article)

A regular Titania minimate would take little effort on DST's part to pull off. A standard minimate body combined with FA Thor's boots and MvsC3 Phoenix's hair and voila... instant Titania.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hawkeye is cool except for the neon stripes WTF

Odin looks ok but im still glad i made my custom

Spider-man sucks ass as usual and there really isnt any need for him in this set IMO

Sin looks lame a regular version would be much more appreciated

Gray gargoyle LOOKS good but would much rather have a standard version

Thing looks like he raided World War Hulks closet, Meh

Cul or whomever that is on the end is ok

overall i'm not too excited by these :confused:

Hawkeye is cool except for the neon stripes WTF

Odin looks ok but im still glad i made my custom

Spider-man sucks ass as usual and there really isnt any need for him in this set IMO

Sin looks lame a regular version would be much more appreciated

Gray gargoyle LOOKS good but would much rather have a standard version

Thing looks like he raided World War Hulks closet, Meh

Cul or whomever that is on the end is ok

overall i'm not too excited by these :confused:

I'm feeling very much this

normal Gray Gargoyle would have been great, as well as an updated Hawkeye. Not too fussed about Sin, but normal version first... it should be a rule!

I prefer the Odin I made to this one, but pleased for those getting him. Thing looks silly, and that Spider-Man is up there with the worst made.

Reckon I'll end up getting myself Cul (new Asgardian!) on ebay... and Odin, eventually.

Yeah that "Kang Through The Ages" box set will blow my mind.

While I imagine that would be a tough box set to get greenlit, it's possibly the most brilliant idea for a boxset I've ever heard. Has that been suggested here before? Iron Lad, Rama-Tut, Kang, Immortus? Because it's the first time I've heard it, and it made me smile.

Im interested as to why Zach picked Titania, given that she is a character a lot of people would quite like to have.

At least ten of you!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10434&st=0

While I imagine that would be a tough box set to get greenlit, it's possibly the most brilliant idea for a boxset I've ever heard. Has that been suggested here before? Iron Lad, Rama-Tut, Kang, Immortus? Because it's the first time I've heard it, and it made me smile.

9883739.jpg

Someone more brilliant than me originally came up with it. Sadly, I don't remember who. MODOK Through The Ages - that idea is all mine.

9883739.jpg

Never mind, did a search, found it in the "Through the Ages" thread, back in March. I wasn't here yet. I certainly know people want Kang, just hadn't seen it expressed in that format. I liked it. I don't do line plans, though. But I would like to see more villains at the conventions.

Just read Fear Itself. Ok story and fun costume changes.. AND FALCON is seen briefly.. so... you're saying there's a chance!?!? :)

I do hope Juggernaut gets the mini treatment.. I like the heroes.. I'll buy at least one box set. :P