UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Worthy and the Mighty

gambitron

I wish superheroes would go back to fighting super villains... Things were less... divisive back then. A superhero fights a villain and wins. Sometimes he loses. The end. Works for me. I want that back...

Beautifully put.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, my comic shop is not getting these in this week. Hopefully, the following wednesday along with marvel vs capcom.

Art Asylum has these sets shipping on August 1st. Were they moved up?

I never go by what AA says half of the time they are never correct (don't they also have July 11th as the release date for Marvel vs Capcom), but your right MisterPL, if the release date is wrong they will more than likely be pushed back not up.

Edited by mtd20_2000

Completely unrelated, but I just looked up these characters...was this event as stupid as it sounded to me?

Like so many crossovers over the years, the premise and the build up were strong, but the middle seemed really padded and the ending somehow rushed and unsatisfying. Cool ideas, very nice nuggets scattered throughout, strong designs, just something somewhere went off course just enough to keep it from ending strong. YMMV.

• 3 weeks later...

We designed other Worthy, not sure who else we designed from the Mighty. We may see others.

Fun fact: Iron Man was stuck to my ceiling in his shot, next to a lighting fixture. Thought it looked like a smelting pot. (In the series, he oversees the forging of the weapons by the dwarves himself.)

even if the mates stay unproduced could we see the designs to drool, cry, plead and pester you over? :thumbsup: