UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach, will DST be revealing silhouetted versions of Maria and the REDACTED soon? It would be nice to at least see their outlines. :)

I don't think were allowed to show the redacted silho's. May 4 may very well be the first real look at them. That may change, but probably not.

Maria Hill is cleared on March 1, it seems, so we'll show her then. Her silhouette is nothing special. Honestly.

Ok Zach, we've seen theirs now show us yours!

I wish I could! I think I can show you Maria Hill next week, but I'll let you know if we get cleared for the REDACTED.

Zach, where are those Maria Hill Minimate pix? :whistling:

cobiesmuldersmariahill1.jpg

cobiesmuldersmariahill2.jpg

Edited by youbastards

Zach when can you show us the mate of the dragon thing at the end of the trailer? :tongue:

...Yeah, that surprised me as well. I thought Bay's Dark of the Moon was attacking.

Zach, where are those Maria Hill Minimate pix? :whistling:

Keep checking Marvel.com... :biggrin: ...:mellow: ...:sweat:

Man, you guys don't allow too many emoticons, do you.

...this woman has no chin. Normally this would not be an issue, but Cobie Smulders has quite the chin.

Besides that, she looks great!! (oh, well, she should have a holster to, but that's not as important really, IMO)

EDIT: ha, MiniMyte beat me to both points.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

very good... very good

EDIT - don't worry chaps, I'm sure DST will add a chin for the release.

She'll look good ahead of a few wave 43 agents. Looks rather Cobie and very Maria, really like it when we get new movie characters that aren't over detailed and fit in with the comic line.

Just hope she doesn't end up having the weird orangey plastic skin like the Thor mates.

so... 'speciality' wave, right? variant or not? I'm not keeping track.

Edited by dj87

very good... very good

She'll look good ahead of a few wave 43 agents. Looks rather Cobie and very Maria, really like it when we get new movie characters that aren't over detailed and fit in with the comic line.

Just hope she doesn't end up having the weird orangey plastic skin like the Thor mates.

Looked at the control art, and it looks like her face is supposed to be slightly more centered, giving her a chin. Hopefully will be fixed in production. Art also shows a thigh holster, so I'm assuming that will be there as well.

Specialty wave. And she is NOT the rare chase figure any more. She's the three-per-case, with the mystery villain army builder. The one-per-case variant will be another mystery villain.

very good... very good

Looked at the control art, and it looks like her face is supposed to be slightly more centered, giving her a chin. Hopefully will be fixed in production. Art also shows a thigh holster, so I'm assuming that will be there as well.

Specialty wave. And she is NOT the rare chase figure any more. She's the three-per-case, with the mystery villain army builder. The one-per-case variant will be another mystery villain.

So I guess Entertainment Earth had the correct case breakdown after all.

Now Mr. Oat... when did you say we will be able to get a gander at the 2 REDACTED minimates? When will DST be able to unveil them officially.

Great news about the holster. Good news too about her not being short-packed as well for those who wanted to get extra's at a lower price to QC a Sharon Carter.

BUT - does this mean that the REDACTED Army builder-type characters are gonna be near impossible to build an army of with out it costing an arm(y) and a leg?

ALSO - Zach, are you allowed to share the Control art? I don't know how secretive you guys have to be about it, but i for one would LOVE a Gallery here or maybe over at MMMV of all the control art for the figures that have been released over the years.

ALSO - Zach, are you allowed to share the Control art? I don't know how secretive you guys have to be about it, but i for one would LOVE a Gallery here or maybe over at MMMV of all the control art for the figures that have been released over the years.

this. :bunny:

good news Zach, thanks. I wasn't having a go, honest. I know that was a proto pic, and they're never 100%.

Ness - I would assume that means the variant redacted is not a character you'll be needing to build, so to speak. Both Maria and the 2nd Redacted (general/leader?) will come with the 1st redacted (the army builder).

right?

Nice, simple, good lookin' minimate. We are pleased.

:thumbsup: Here, Here!

I'll throw in my vote for a control art gallery too!

Also a question for Zach - does it ruin your movie experience to already know what the REDACTED and the REDACTED are and what they look like? I've always wondered that about people in the industry but you're the first one I have access to.

Now Mr. Oat... when did you say we will be able to get a gander at the 2 REDACTED minimates? When will DST be able to unveil them officially.

May 4th? Unless I hear otherwise, date of premiere or date of release, whichever comes first. (I think it has to be the premiere.)

Also a question for Zach - does it ruin your movie experience to already know what the REDACTED and the REDACTED are and what they look like? I've always wondered that about people in the industry but you're the first one I have access to.

Not in this case, no. I've never been one to avoid spoilers, but I would not classify this as one. The battle will be amazing regardless of what the villains look like, and there are no real plot elements revealed by the figures. Just a name and a design scheme. I can't wait for everyone to see them.

Not in this case, no. I've never been one to avoid spoilers, but I would not classify this as one. The battle will be amazing regardless of what the villains look like, and there are no real plot elements revealed by the figures. Just a name and a design scheme. I can't wait for everyone to see them.

I'm not a spoiler avoider either. That said, your statement does add to my mild frustration over the increasingly ridiculous secrecy reguard the official identity of the REDACTED. (and I speak for everyone here when I say they will always be the REDACTED to me reguardless)