UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Diamond: NYCC exclusives

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole line of Zombies!!!

What is the blue thing under the extra biker head? Part of the folded ad or another piece?

Looks like part of the insert, not a piece. Thought for a second it was a cloth cloak, though, which would be a cool and different Minimate accessory.

It looks like it has sculpted fingers. It's freaking me out. :confused:

Calm Down!

The Marvel Zombies all had Venom Claw Hands too, it’s continuity! When a minimate contracts the T-Virus/Rage/gets bit by Superman recolored to look like Sentry at the last minute/eats a mad cow burger/Whatever your preferred patient zero origin is its rotting fingers break apart from it’s natural cup hand shape breaks down and form claws, it’s not a change to the standard minimate anatomy, just the natural process of zombification.

Those hands look more rounded to me than the Marvel Zombies claw hands did.

I highly doubt they are new hand sculpts. Every piece in that zombie set has been recycled from an existing MM, hands included. Just be glad DST stopped using those god awful movie Sabretooth hands. Yuck!:yucky:

Sigh.

I must confess something...

The more I look at the Deadpool set, the more I find myself thinking it's not so bad.

Not saying I want to buy it right now, but I am less offended by its existence.

And might even try to pick it up should it go the clearance route some months from now. Maybe. Not sure on that one yet. Uncanny X-Force has been out a while and I haven't warmed up to it yet.

But I am less offended by the selection than I initially was.

If it happens, it happens and I'll live with the decision. Don't see myself warning up to these fast enough to completely change my mind to the buying point in the next 2 weeks.

If it happens, it happens and I'll live with the decision. Don't see myself warning up to these fast enough to completely change my mind to the buying point in the next 2 weeks.

I'm the same way. In fact, if I was told that if I don't get these now there's absolutely no way I'd ever be able to own them again I still wouldn't buy 'em.

Meh is meh.