UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of X box set

boyd

no interest in these, I don't know the story or think the looks are particularly exciting. All in all, everything that makes a bad minimate.

that said, based on the pictures above, the plastic looks very good quality, and I'm really impressed with the printed details. I do hope the folk at DST keep it up... like when the Brotherhood get made.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that said, based on the pictures above, the plastic looks very good quality, and I'm really impressed with the printed details. I do hope the folk at DST keep it up... like when the Brotherhood get made.

A-MEN!

For those 'in the know', what is the detail on Rogue's right hand supposed to be?

Maybe she absorbed half of Wolverine's. . .uh, claw abilities?

I'm actually tempted to pick up this set just for Solid Snake custom material. Sadly, I think I'll be able to pick it up for peanuts in a few months.

Edited by karamazov80

Ummm... I will admit to blanking on a hand gadget on Rogue. BC was right, they called her Legacy, since she absorbed the dying's minds, thus preserving them in a sense. Wolverine... he'd been "cured" of his mutation and thus couldn't use his claws. Don't remember if he sill had his adamantium, tho I think he did. (no healing factor, or enhanced senses or abilities) Sorry, but I found the story a sad retread of several other, better alt. reality stories, and thus a lot of the details were dumped from my memory. But I will try and find out about it.

It's actually meant to be a print of the Skeleton within the hand. Her preferred name in the AoX was 'Legacy', but as she was often the last person an X-Man saw before dying, she was often referred to as 'Reaper'.

I'm pretty sure it's a design thing rather than any kind of 'tech' in her costume.

1506861-rogue_17.jpg

Age_of_X_Rogue_Miracole_2.jpg

EDIT: Images added.

Edited by Nessex

• 9 months later...