UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the shot Zach. The eeriness is too cool. Also, noticed you mentioned Secaucus Junction, you're a Jersey guy too? :highfive2:

I used to pass through Jersey on my way into the city from New York State. Still pass through there occasionally, because I have family on that side of the river. But now I leave through Grand Central and go up the East side. No sunsets in GCT, unfortunately, and my home station is not as cool as SJ.

Here's that Halo pic I shot for Geo. Tried to shoot an energy sword pic like the one you did, but they came out kinda lame. This one is okay.

577373_388162167894713_170392609671671_1157188_1220808588_n.jpg

Edited by Zach Oat

Oh man, Cortana looks awesome. I can't wait for this set. Nice shot Zach. That Keyes shot got realized pretty well too. Excellent work.

And so as not to come empty-handed, I give you this:

Minimates-NewspaperMen.jpg

That's awesome. Thanks for the Keyes compliment, I shot that pic and the SHIELD one at two in the morning, because I remembered I wanted to do the Kindle thing at night.

It's sad to see halo go. But at least we got noble team,chief,cortana. This is one of my fav lines.

I thought they had the license to the next game......?

No, Series 5 will be the last.

Thanks Zach. Glad you like it. I was watching this week's Mad Men and JJJ was there and it just kinda happened. He has very quickly become one of my favorite mates. And the Keyes shot really is great. I am really looking forward to this wave of Halo mates. A lot of fun to be had.

Still sad about the Scorpion, though.

i found the TRU Avengers, picked up a set for myself and for MiniJeff...happy birthday man! many happy returns (well Friday)

we have seen the lego quin jet, here is the 3.75 with the movie avengers. note my pictures suck compared to the ones in this thread, so this is all about showing the mates with the ship and not my skills :)

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

these are on their way to you MJ