UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nick Fury can use a bazooka with an eyepatch, a little hair won't stop Russia's favorite ballet dancer assassin. Love it, i need to find a Dawn now. (Or just the hair, really....)

Love that Cap shot. Main reason i get Selects are for the bases to pose with; i need some old Legends bases too, apparently. But WWII with or without the chestpiece is so cool.

Just saw that Justin Hammer, too. Glad i reminded you DST made him, Zach, he really is one of the best and a personal favorite. Bravo.

Great customs, Jeff, and great shot Punisher! I just dug out a TON of Legends bases for photo shoots.

Can't wait to see which ones you use! I only have the Cap one but have been scowering ebay for some good lots. I think the Daredevil stained glass base will look particularly awesome with the new Daredevil mate.

some more for today

100_9009-1.jpg

100_9007-1-1.jpg

ffffd.png

Edited by Punisher

widow02.jpg

More Black Widow. The eye is photoshopped for drama and whatnot and the levels are messed with a bit. this is more Photoshopping than I prefer to do in a picture, but I just kind of went with it. And the background wall thing is from the Marvel Select Deadpool.

Edited by The Geohound

I am feeling a little bit burnt out at the moment. I can't decide who to take pictures of or how to pose them. Honestly, I just want to do more pics of Black Widow, but I don't entirely wanna be "that guy" (Frankly, I already AM that guy, but it'll be slightly less obvious if I stop for a while) so this is just a bunch of my favorite mates. I don't know why. Hopefully I'll figure out something better soon.

mates.jpg

I promise, I'll be back with something hopefully a lot better soon.

I have been trying to do something with Nova since I got him, but the fact that he can't really look up at all with his helmet on, makes it kind of tough.

Dino, i already am, but I'm gonna break from it until I get Champions Widow for the gold bracelets so I can be satisfied with her. I also have to take my second Dawn and find a paint to paint her hair a darker red. The style is perfect, but the color is too bright.

But I have Crossbones coming tomorrow, so I'll probably be back almost immediately.

I am feeling a little bit burnt out at the moment. I can't decide who to take pictures of or how to pose them. Honestly, I just want to do more pics of Black Widow, but I don't entirely wanna be "that guy" (Frankly, I already AM that guy, but it'll be slightly less obvious if I stop for a while) so this is just a bunch of my favorite mates. I don't know why. Hopefully I'll figure out something better soon.

mates.jpg

I promise, I'll be back with something hopefully a lot better soon.

That display would last about .01 seconds in my house. My three-year-old would scatter those people across the land like Godzilla in downtown Tokyo. Awesome picture though!

Which Phoenix? Green MvC Phoenix, White MvC Phoenix, 90's Jean Grey, X3 Rage Phoenix, Hellfire Club Jean, AoA Jean? The list goes on.

Sadly, I have no Rachel Summers. I hate myself.

I have two Dawns, mainly because I like the design and fell in love with that hairpiece immediately on sight. It makes just about any female face an instant Jessica Rabbit.

I am glad you like the pics Two-Face. I know I'll do more of her at some point, just don't want to keep going with only pics of her and then end up sick of looking at her.

This happens to me every once in a while. I just need a break from things to recharge and think about how to go about doing something awesome.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm just gonna rest for a day or two. Maybe. Probably not long. I like taking pictures way too much.

Jatta, it was only up for as long as it took me to do it and then they were right back in storage. My two year old nephew also loves to toss stuff and hang out with me, so most of my minimates usually stay hidden.

Edited by The Geohound

Well, ALL Phoenixes naturally! :whistling:

Latest MvC3, being the current best, i meant. Love that figure. I'm gonna need 2 Dawns myself, quite frankly; like you, i love that green floral (slutty) design, and the hair for Widow. I keep trying out other pieces, like a few Marvel Girls or other redheads, but none work like Dawn's. Thanks for the idea. :thumbsup: Good to hear you'll continue with her at some point, love Widow in action shots. (Actually pulled out my Champs Widow earlier. Hate the hair and the dead face, so i swapped with Black Queen and Rachel hair, works well i figure.)