UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have I never thought of that? It's beautiful! :wub:

Cause if you did it, it'd be multiple images of her cleavage, and would have been more creepy than anything else.

Because you asked so nicely, Zach

Minimates-BlackCat02.jpg

I still like the other one better, but this one got the more stealing things idea across.

You know, sometimes I feel I should really just start my own thread instead of seemingly monopolizing this one.

Edited by The Geohound

I still like the other one better, but this one got the more stealing things idea across.

You know, sometimes I feel I should really just start my own thread instead of seemingly monopolizing this one.

The other one is great in a Pink Panther opening credits/Help! closing credits kind of way, but I love this one, too.

And if others want to break the monopoly, they need to post more! And maybe quit their jobs. I'm fortunate enough to get paid to shoot pics, but I feel bad posting stuff here, too.

Man, I WISH I got paid to take pictures. That would be awesome.

Sadly, that is not my job. But it's something I enjoy doing with my free time.

Maybe I'll throwtogether my own thread.

1335747154[/url]' post='223221']

That's what I said. And the day that came out of my mouth, I haven't taken a pic since.

Get back to it. Chop chop! Pictures must be taken.

And if others want to break the monopoly, they need to post more! And maybe quit their jobs.

Okay ;)

I was just sifting through some of my old minimate photo shoots and came across this one - I'm pretty sure I've never shown it to anyone before, so I guess now is as good a time as any :thumbsup:

post-37-0-52815700-1335750357_thumb.jpg

If you call them out on it, they will post.

Nice Shot, Donny. I've spent the last five minutes trying to figure out if the background is the inside of a computer, or if you built some kind of miniature mad science laboratory. Either way, very cool. Blue lighting always makes everything seem 10% more fantastic.

Edited by The Geohound

Zach, I think you're some kind of influence on me (probably bad, but we'll let others decide that)

I went and looked through all my old pictures. I've been taking pics of Minimates since 2008, in the full years between then and the end of 2011, I have done a total of 102 pictures. in the FOUR MONTHS that it's been 2012, I'm already at 53 (not counting each hunt contest entry either) and I think this is largely thanks to you. Well and everyone else here who says nice things, but I think in my head I'm trying to constantly one-up you. Ridiculous. Oh well, here's to whatever the rest of 2012 brings.

Somebody else post a bunch of pictures now. I feel like I may be putting too much time in to this.

And because I'm nuts and find it difficult to post in this thread without a picture, here is Numero Uno.

rhino.jpg

My very first picture of my very first Minimate ever. It's fairly terrible.

Edited by The Geohound

My very first picture of my very first Minimate ever. It's fairly terrible.

Great shot! Can't wait to see 2012 Geo shoot the 2012 Rhino.

I haven't uploaded my new Halo shoot yet (there's one shot of Cortana you'll LOVE), but here's a Loki I threw in the Avengers gallery.

540487_385746888136241_170392609671671_1150276_1187214241_n.jpg

Shot by a lake on my drive to the train station. It was so damn cold last week that the already warming-up lake was steaming. Or something. SCIENCE.