UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't picked up a single Halo-Mate yet, but I might have to get that box set. The hologram chick looks great, and it would be shameful if I didn't pick up a Master Chief at some point.

I've been pretty bored with the Halo mates of late, but I have to say these look really great. I wish the whole line had been of this quality. There were just too many boring Spartan repaints and color inconsistencies for my liking. 3 differnet color blues, only 1 red Spartan, and not even the right color red for team slayer. I had hoped to see some red vs blue 4-packs with some team flaggs or other weapons. Even red amd blue Spartan 2-packs would have been great. The line wasn't all bad though, I love the Warthogs and the Halo 3 Marine is one of my all time favorite Minimates, and I'm really looking forward to picking up the TRU ODST.

Is the Halo license running out before Halo 4? If so, it's a real shame. Halo 4 has a lot of cool 'mate possibilities.

Besides that, I can't believe we haven't finished the squad from ODST. Unique characters & lots of reuse between them.

Yep. There's one more Boxset and complimentary TRU wave and then Halo comes to an end. Without the Scorpion or Miranda Keyes. But still lots of cool stuff. I want to get a bunch of the TRU ODST and have them repainted to be the rest of the team, but who knows. Either way, cool stuff abounds.

Edited by The Geohound

Hey if any of you guys find a Prophet/Arbiter,Rookie/Hyabusa, and Cortona/Master Cheif 2 packs at your local TRU i will gladey take them off your hands :thumbsup: i know i said i was done with minimates but i love HALO to much to miss out on these guys and i live no wear near a TRU so if you could help a fellow mater out that would great! and i will pay you the same amount you payed but with shipping okay

I received my package from TRU.com yesterday, and it was sealed with tape that indicated "inspected for quality". Thank you for "inspecting for quality" TRU, but next time could you do me a BIG favor and actually ship the items I ordered? My pack assortment was not what I ordered, but the "Quality Inspector" must have seen "Halo Lego Guys" and decided that everything was tip top! :rolleyes:

Groundhog, I understand where you are coming from about Wave 4. This wave SHOULD have been the one that introduced "The Flood" and finally given us Covenant Grunts. The new figures are nice, however, and we get some more new guns, so that is a plus!

Zach, any chance you can please try and talk Chuck into 1 last Army Builder Boxset or Dump with the following:

- Female UNSC Marine (with extra weapons and parts to make Flood infected Marines)

- Covenant Grunt (with laser pistol, Needler, and plasma grenades)

- Metallic purple Covenant Elite (with extra weapons and parts to make Flood infected Elites)

- Flood Carrier (balloon creature) with Flood infection spores

(If you want to make this an Army Dump, just throw in the Miranda Keyes 'mate as the 1-per-case figure!)

Seriously, I would buy a minimum of 20 of this pack. It would be a great way to send off the Minimates series with a BANG! instead of a whimper.

I have also submitted this to Chuck via the Ask DST form, I really hope he reconsiders as this would be a great way to close out the Halo line.

Edited by youbastards

Well hopefully we get some good HALO mates in series 5 don't get me wrong i LOVE series 4 i mean ODST thats a win in my book maybe we will get a flood, a grunt, or even miranda keyes who knows lol and another dump set would be awesome! i would love a purple Elite!

Edited by kakacarrotcake

Well hopefully we get some good HALO mates in series 5 don't get me wrong i LOVE series 4 i mean ODST thats a win in my book maybe we will get a flood, a grunt, or even miranda keyes who knows lol and another dump set would be awesome! i would love a purple Elite!

Miranda has been cancelled and wave 5 is repaints.

Yeah, it's probably licensing issues. It is too bad, as the Halo 2-pack Minimates have always sold very well at my TRU, the Warthogs not so much, but there haven't been any Halo Wave 3 packs on the pegs at my store for months.

It really is a shame because I think there is a lot of life left in this line, look at all of the potential creatures that haven't been produced yet:

Flood Carrier Form:

Carrier_form_Halo_CE.jpg

Flood Infection Form:

Flood3.jpg

Flood Stalker Form:

Stalkerform.png

Flood Tank Form:

830px-Flood_Tank_Form.jpg

Covenant Grunt:

471px-HReach_-_Unggoy.png

Covenant Hunter:

426px-HReach_-_Mgalekgolo.png