UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DST revealed the details of the Halo boxsets coming to TRU.

"If you haven’t been keeping up with the regular waves of Halo Minimates at Toys “R” Us, Diamond Select Toys is gonna make things easy for fans of Noble Team. They’re sending TRU two boxed sets in August, and each one will contain three Noble Team members and one Warthog (which conveniently seats three Minimates).

Jun, Carter and Kat will come with the standard Warthog, and Jorge, Emile and Noble-6 will come with a Warthog with a Gauss cannon, the first one of its kind DST has released. The sets will cost $19.99 each, will include a different weapon for each team member, and will only be available at TRU. Minimates stand two inches tall, with 14 points of articulation each, and each Warthog stands 4 inches tall."

GAUSS WARTHOG WITH JORGE, EMILE AND NOBLE 6

m12laav_warthog1.jpg

WARTHOG WITH JUN, CARTER AND KAT

m12fav_warthog.jpg

So, in order to get the new Gauss-Hog, I have to re-buy 3 unique-character Minimates that I already have. :down:

I'm sure they will probably release the Gauss-Hog seperately at some point down the road, but it still irritates me.

groundhog7s where did you get that red Spartan? I've never seen it, but then again I just got into buying the Halo minimates.

Awesome, but not surprising that I still haven't seen him since my Toys R Us is late in the game when it comes to new releases. Thanks for the info.

Wave 3 and the rocket warthog was available at the Toys R Us in Concord CA. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna quick custom that red Spartan into Samus Aran when I get a Zero from Marvel vs Capcom.

Yay, I went to Toys R Us yesterday and picked up the Rocket Warthog and the Active Camo Brute 2 pack. Love the Warthog. Waiting on the Toys R Us exclusive Warthog with Kat and Carter.

I don't know who those non-solider characters are in the Series 4 picture posted above, but I really like the looks of the red and black monstery lookin' guy with the orange eyes. He'll be neat to have for somebody for my Marvels to interact with.

Edited by Mystery Man

• 2 weeks later...

Now we're talking! this is just what the line needed to breathe some new life into it. I was getting tired of all the olive/blue/white spartan repaints. This looks like a great box set. Now if only we could get some ODST troops, some grunts, and a bigger variety of marines and brutes, I'd be a happy camper.

I'm really liking the Master Chief armor. Its a fresh take on what there is an overabundance out there. It's an "older" version, but looks way better.

Cortana just sells the set; her pretty much being 1:1 scale with a possibility of taking that blue "beam" base off of the chip is just too cool, it's great she even has the chip.

Found series 3 at TRU today, and God i love this packaging. it just stands out on the pegs so well; i just wish it wasn't "The Blue Man Wave." Only picked up Kat and Carter since Kat quickly became my favorite Halo character, and she's a fantastic minimate.