UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better late than never, here's pics of the missile launching Warthog. A few things to note are the fact that no where on the package does it state what kind of figure comes with the vehicle (I deduced it's a red Spartan CQB. Also, the launcher barely tilts up enough to shoot into the air, but can easily shoot at the Warthog itself. :confused: And finally, these things haven't been sighted in any stores or eBay yet and are as if they don't really exist. Anyways, here's the pics, although if you have any of the other versions you basically know what to expect.

100_2016-1.jpg

100_2017-1.jpg

100_2018-1.jpg

Yay, Carter and Kat!

Interesting that they sprung for a new die for the cardback; note the little "series 3" tab on the side. These must be doing pretty well.

On a semi-related sidenote, I saw news yesterday that Mega Bloks picked up the WoW and Starcraft licenses. Man, those would make killer Minimates lines. Obviously Mega Blocks having the license doesn't preclude DST from getting it, too. I wonder if they've thought about it...

Thanks for the Rocket Hog pix, GH!

AA posted packaged pix of the Arctic Hog on the blog.

They are also promoting that TRU Series 3 and the specialty store Arctic Hog will be available early July, with the specialty store box set 3 being available roughly a month later in August.

arcticfront1.jpg

arcticback1.jpg

I don't think these are the item numbers you want, but this is all that was in my email:

Item#:9598863

Description:Halo Minimates Wave 3 Action Figures - Carter & Kat

Item#:9598864

Description:Halo Minimates Wave 3 Action Figures - CQB Green & Stalker

Item#:9598865

Description:Halo Minimates Wave 3 Action Figures - ODST White & Camo

Item#:9598869

Description:Halo Minimates Wave 3 Action Figures - Mark Blue & Armor

I'm sorry to say I got a shipping notice. It would seem I got Rob's and Justin's minimates.

Here's another shi**ing notice......lock your door 'cause WE know where you live <_<

It would seem ? It would bloody seem ????

Seriously though I have yet to grasp why I'm buying Halo Minimates ?

Seriously though I have yet to grasp why I'm trying to buy Halo Minimates ?

I received my order today as well. So I've locked my doors and loaded my plasma rifle. Here are the pics:

SDC10710.jpg

SDC10711.jpg

SDC10712.jpg

SDC10713.jpg

Kat is my favorite of the wave. There's not a bad minimate in the wave. However with the new packaging and the figures chosen it's a very blue wave. Hopefully, there are new waves to come at SDCC and DST will break out of this never ending cycle of blue/green/whites spartans. It's become boring.

By the time I read here that the new series had been instock, they were mostly sold out. I did manage to order the Carter/Kat set though. I got a shipping notice yesterday. Carter/Kat really looks like the best pack in the wave, but the others look pretty cool too. Those brutes should have Spikers, not hammers, and I hope they manage to match the blue color of the Spartans from now on.