UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Toy Fair 2010 thread

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALO can work. There's tons of vehicles in the game, so DST can branch it into the vehicle line. All of the different armors work well with minimate disassembly and whatnot. Plus with all the armors, alien species, and co-op characters there's tons more to make than say 10 or so people from a game like any other mentioned.

HALO seems a good fit, with plenty of games out and a new one on the horizon. Iron Man has proved Minimate armours can work well at the scale and there's also the chance to bring in vehicles.

But I would love Mass Effect Minimates. As Mini-Myte said, the larger figures are being done by DC Direct though so it's very unlikely.

How come no ones talking about Megaman? I still believe that that is the best fit for a Minimate video game line.

I also love how this thread is 5 pages long and we don't even know anything yet about Minimates at Toy Fair (other than the announcement on DST's site about Bloack Lagoon).

Edited by groundhog7s

I am hoping for Fallout minimates myself. Aside from the main character everyone else has a semi set look. Different power armors, super-mutants, raiders, Deathclaws?

Toy Fair officially opens in a little under an hour and a half. I wonder when pictures will start hitting the internet? Something else has occurred to me Halo comics are released by Marvel so maybe it's not so far fetched that it is Halo. ;) Whatever it is I'm sure they will be awesome.

I JUST HAD AN GREAT IDEA/NERDGASM.im painting right now,and when i like to paint i like to listen to music.so i put on rolling stones paint it black.it got me thinking "this song came out in a video game,but which one?".so im thinking and i figure out, TWISTED METAL BLACK.and then that gome me thinking.minimate vehicles.video game license.and then i had a nerdgasm.

TWISTED METAL BLACK MINIMATES!!

i mean all the things to make them are in front of DST'S eyes!minimate vehicles,and the new video game license,and not only that but they are developing a new TWISTED METAL game for the ps3.could this be true?i mean everybody,just think about it.and all these thoughts just happened 3 minutes ago.

anyone agree?

Well i just bought TWISTED METAL 2 on the psn store like a month ago,LOVE THE GAME!When i get a sequel I like I research.Now i bought Twisted metal HEAD ON for the PSP it's awesome!

But I would not like twisted metal black minimates why?I HATE HOW SPECTRE LOOKS IN THE GAME TWISTED METAL BLACK!He looks cool in HEAD ON so thats what I would want the game they base em off of TWISTED METAL HEAD ON

Well in fairness, the opening post asked what we all thought we might see, and since there isn't any real info. yet, all we have at the moment is speculation. Of course, what we might reasonably expect to see and what we would like to see are 2 different things.

Also, isn't there a Harry Potter video game? That would make for a great license, IMO. Also, Street Fighter! That line's not dead, is it?