UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic X-Men and X-Factor boxsets!

Chronotrigger

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they do get these out in December! I was hoping that they got them up on their website for order sooner since I had won one of those 10$ discounts for reviewing on the website and wanted to use it on these but it was going to expire so I had to use it. Oh well these will be worth paying for them in full.

Is it the pics or is it me but surely the FA uniforms were blue & yellow not very dark blue(or black) & yellow?

Nope they were black and yellow.

post-679-1249521388_thumb.jpg

oh my god i just noticed,i have that issue!!!it sucked though.but anyways i love these sets but if these two sets were hanging of a cliff and i had enough strength to lift both up,then i would drop classic boxset and grab x-factor just to make sure i had a good grip.

Edited by brobotc

Is it the pics or is it me but surely the FA uniforms were blue & yellow not very dark blue(or black) & yellow?

oh my god i just noticed,i have that issue!!!it sucked though.but anyways i love these sets but if these two sets were hanging of a cliff and i had enough strength to lift both up,then i would drop classic boxset and grab x-factor just to make sure i had a good grip.

someone's been watching Tosh.0

:)

Darn it! When's the release date?!?!? I got people askin' me for a Christmas list and want to be able to put these on it. 'Cause we all know the only thing better than getting new minimates are getting new minimates you did not pay for. ;)

Web Soup is better. ;)

Why in God's name woul you drop First Appearence X-men!?!?! That was the greatest age in comics and some of the X-men's finest days. Besides that, the costumes are 10x better than X-factor, and are full of cheesy, oldy goodness. I'd drop X-factor in a heartbeat, if i had to. Or just let go and fall with both; they're worth it. :)

:yes:

Good news indeed.

He also posted to facebook that Infinity Guantlet and Secret Wars were also shipping to stores now.

Classic X-Men and X-Factor boxsets have arrived they are up for preorder at A.F.X.

Just got my order in.Just wanted everyone to know they are up

TRU's will be open at 12 midnight on Black Friday - I'm guessing if you really want to beat the crowds, that might be a good time to go :)

Pwahahahahaha! Have you ever done Black Friday amigo? The stores will be just as crowded at Midnight as they are at 7:00 AM. In fact, moreso. I have forseen it.