UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic X-Men and X-Factor boxsets!

Chronotrigger

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean Looks....Bleh. Like a 6 Year old child, because of the Hair/Mask Combo. (Looks like Pig-Tails. <_< )

Whoa, we can't go dissing on pigtails now! I LOVE pigtails!

On topic, does anyone else think that the 1st Appearance X-Men, Silver Age and X Factor is a bit too much?

a bit much overall or a bit much all at once?

I'm always for more, more, more overall.

I would like to see a new big-style Juggernaut announced. One of the first minis I ever bought was ol' Jugs in a 4-pack at TRU.. that pack brought me into this collecting gig.. with so many figs getting the updated detail overhaul.. I am crossing my fingers that Juggsy gets his. Heck, you could call him J2 and stick him with Excalibur.

On topic, does anyone else think that the 1st Appearance X-Men, Silver Age and X Factor is a bit too much?

First Appearance and Silver Age are the same set. So really it's only the two sets. Although, now that you mention it... a third "Silver Age" Neal Adams inspired set totally rock.

I would like to see a new big-style Juggernaut announced.

YES. I never got the original Juggs. If anyone needs a remake with the new bigger chests it's him

First Appearance and Silver Age are the same set. So really it's only the two sets. Although, now that you mention it... a third "Silver Age" Neal Adams inspired set totally rock.

Again, Yes. This is the Jean I want:

post-2001-1255143579_thumb.jpg

I would like to see a new big-style Juggernaut announced.

YES. I never got the original Juggs. If anyone needs a remake with the new bigger chests it's him

Again, Yes. This is the Jean I want:

post-2001-1255143579_thumb.jpg

I'd kill for this display in minimate form, though I'd be happy with Jean and Beast since Iceman, Cyclops and Angel can all be substituted with released or upcoming versions.

:

76502-156067-jean-grey_super-1.jpg

Edited by Chronotrigger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i talked to a rep at afx today for other orderd items and he told me we should see boath sets in the next two for preorder i know im excited

now when do I get my classic green mini skirt Marvel Girl?

In a future TRU wave: that's packed one per case. ZING!!! :P

haha. As long as there's a chance of getting her I don't mind. Better than not having her at all. ;)

i talked to a rep at afx today for other orderd items and he told me we should see boath sets in the next two for preorder i know im excited

Mine said in November sometime.

for yours, the next two days, months or years...decades? lol jk

Coming out in December is a good thing. I want these as soon as possible.

"Coming out in December" = "Coming out in February/March" in real time.

It's like the '30 seconds' McDonalds' asks you to wait while the next batch of fires finished cooking. AA/DST time is more like McDonalds time than real time.

I figure they want people to see their facebook post, so I'll post a link, but not pics:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2926...id=166601910677

They look fantastic. I want, like, 10 sets of the X-Men #1 4 pack. How freakin' awesome is that, with the vintage logo and fonts??

Edited by karamazov80

Freaking Sweet!

If i HAD to gripe - it would be about the MiniMate Spiderman appearing on the box. But even with him there, these are some sweet looking sets. I can't WAIT to get me mitts on these.

I hope they post pictures of the backs soon too!

EDIT: It looks like they took the 'X' off X-Factor Iceman's chest. Wonder what prompted that?

Edited by Nessex

I was looking at AFX's site and the wave 31 description includes " the long-time X-Men Angel & Multiple Man two-pack plus the variant set featuring the Silver Age Angel! ". That can't be right. Right? Somebody please tell me that's a mistake and you don't have to find a variant pack to complete your Silver Age X-Men team...