infinity gauntlet set

undeadpool

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, the news just keeps on coming!

post-1827-1244958029_thumb.jpg

Mephisto looks great, and it will be nice having Adam Warlock in my collection!

Also, Robo, thanks for posting!

Edited by karamazov80

thanks for the heads up karamavoz and these are freaken awsome i think adam warlock is super awsome thanos looks impressive mephisto=awsomeness and drax looks pretty cool but i wonder whats under that ironman helmet

Oh Hell yes, I love Cosmic-Marvel (Mar-Vell can't be too far away)! I've been wanting Adam Warlock ("Him" version, but I can customize one from this) and Drax for the longest time. I never thought I'd actually ever see a Mephisto 'mate (besides customs. Shock me further with a Son of Satan/Hellcat pack why don'cha)...wicked. An improved Thanos is welcome too. First Champions and now this...too cool for words. 2009 is hands-down shaping-up to be the greatest year for Minimates ever! B)

Also, Robo, thanks for posting, but the title is mis-spelled. You might want to change it to "infinity."

Thanks for posting Sam but there's no hyphen in...'misspelled' :P * 'Guantlet' is another beauty that will poke it's head up soon.

Whichever way you spell it this is a wierd but welcome set ....gives me hope for that Man-Thing somehow.

Is it me but do a couple of these remind you of a certain 'beaten dead-horse' line?

*I am so going to pay for that aren't I? :(

Edited by buttheadsmate

That Thanos is much improved. Isn't DST worried about running out of Marvel characters too quickly? :biggrin:

Holy crap I can't believe it! Adam Warlock was one of my first customs. This is one of the sets I have always wanted, but I didn't expect it to actually happen. It would have been nice to have a new character instead of Thanos... but I can't complain too much since the new Thanos looks great!

Who would have expected we would get minimates of a nazi and the devil within one year? :P

Edited by luke314pi

HA! HA! HA! If I'm not mistaken this is the first minimate representation of Satan. Cool, a little Satanmate. :P

Warlock and Drax looks great, there's always room for new mates.

Not sure about Thanos. There's just something TOO detailed about him. Maybe it's the fact he's got 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each glove. Why didn't they just reuse the gloves from the original Thanos minimate? It was simple yet distinguished enough you knew what it was.

That Thanos is much improved. Isn't DST worried about running out of Marvel characters too quickly? :biggrin:

There's always the Wrecking Crew. ;)

Who would have expected we would get minimates of a nazi and the devil within one year? :P

:lol:

very cool, i didn't expect any new figure news til either SDCC or just after, WOW and my only complaint is where the @~$& are the obligatory Spidey and Wolvie

very cool, i didn't expect any new figure news til either SDCC or just after, WOW and my only complaint is where the @~$& are the obligatory Spidey and Wolvie

Be careful what you wish for.

I love it.

Such an odd choice for a retail set, but such great characters and they're done so well. After seeing this, The Wrecking Crew doesn't seem that that far-fetched of a box set.

And is Diamond going to have any news for San Diego at this rate?

I love it.

Such an odd choice for a retail set, but such great characters and they're done so well. After seeing this, The Wrecking Crew doesn't seem that that far-fetched of a box set.

And is Diamond going to have any news for San Diego at this rate?

I am thinking it's more of what kind of other great news they will have....I am sure waves 31 and 32 will be there but it'll e cool to see what else!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Regarding Boyd's post, I wonder if Cornerstore pulled a BBTS and let the cat out of the bag too soon. It does seem strange that, instead of waiting until SDCC to make the announcement for this, it would pop up on the internet a month previous.

Thanks for posting Sam but there's no hyphen in...'misspelled'

Touche'

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW^&%@&*#^*&%%^%$#$@#$@*)^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy guacamole, Infinity Gauntlet? An updated Thanos? Three powerful and influential characters I've barely heard of? A Cosmic Marvel boxset?!

Thank you DST, you have just given me hope of seeing some Inhumans/War Of Kings Minimates one day. :woot: